• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Who or What is FSO?

Waheguroo

100642[/snapback]

FSO - Supposedly the Federation of Sikh Organisations that was set up many years ago to organise three protests a year - June protest and protests on 15 August and 26 January.

The FSO contains a number of "one-man" bands and several larger organisations with a reasonable following. Many believe the FSO without the Sikh Federation (UK) would find it difficult to operate. On 26 January 2005 the FSO advertised they would be protesting and tried to cut out the Sikh Federation (UK) - in the end around 150 supporters from the Sikh Federation (UK) took part in the protest outside the Indian Embassy on a working day - only one person turned up for the protest from all the other organisations making up the FSO.

To date the organisations belonging to FSO other than the Sikh Federation (UK) have not explained why they advertised a protest and then stayed away!

What's happening in Canada, USA etc. to mark the 21st anniversary?

Shaheedi Nagar Keertan to commemorate ALL Shaheeds from Guru Arjun Dev Ji to present.  June 5th Gurdwara ShaheedGarh Hamilton.  For more info call 905-525-5725

100673[/snapback]

Shaheedi Nagar Keertan in Hamilton is excellent. However, what is happening in other parts of Canada - Toronto, Vancover, Calgary, Edmonton, Montreal etc.

How is the Remembrance, Justice and Freedom message reaching the younger Sikh population and non-Sikhs?

What the Sikh Federation is doing is a great!

i think the Sri Sadh Sangat Sahib and all the Youth should support the Sikh Federation, i have heard about FSO and how they have actually Messed up the rally this year, last yeah i think in every college university there were the postcards handed out to create awareness and posters, where are they this year??

And one of the so called FSO members "JASWANT SINGH TEKEDAAR" also caused a fight with youths in the last rally, hes the head of a one man band dal khalsa (UK) no one supports him, he said bad things and called Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale a congress govt agent, then Sant Ji in one of his speeches condemns this person, i personally think "Jaswant tekedaar" an agent of the indian govt. i dnt understand why someone hasnt read his Kirtan Sohila yet LOL!!

What the Sikh Federation is doing is a great!

i last yeah i think in every college university there were the postcards handed out to create awareness and posters, where are they this year??

100742[/snapback]

true, last year we had hundredsssssssssss way in advance - lol should have seen my front room we couldn't get rid of them! shame left it bit late this year!