VERY IMPORTANT

Guest Lohgarh Singh

Guest Lohgarh Singh

wjkk wjkf

at GNNSJ (soho rd gurudwara), a muslim youth (about 17-20) came into the darbar sahib, with his shoes on, and stood on the platform where the talwars are. who knows what he was going to do to guru ji.

me, and other sewadars draged and slapped him on the bak of the hed n bak, outside the darbar sahib, n started tlkin 2 him. he sed "i wanted 2 c the main guy here". we had enuff n blasted him outside.

he then sed "do u know wat ur worshipin here?, ur worshipin the devil himself" i go RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGTIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD enuff is enuff, i grabbed him, shoved him against the pillar, n about to lamp him one in the face, the sewadars broke it up n threw him downstairs.

he attaked n spat on 1 of the old singhs, about 60 years old, THE SINGH BATERDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD HIM, AND OLD MAN, TRASHED UP THE MUSLIM FOOL

we all jumped him, i and other singhs trashed up the jaam with kare n fists of lionz, n he walked away spittin.

my point bein, if we wernt there, he wud have ataked guru ji, n hu knows wat else he wud have dn.

so my benti, have sm sikhs as security at the gurudwara, and protect ur guru, this exactly y guru ji sed always have ur shastars on u.

PLEASE DO THIS SANGAT

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brother you find out who this youth was? could you indentify him if you saw him again. Please post any more you have on here. Singh you should of battered him brother left the " " for dead its on private property anyways. Stuff like this has happened at my local gurudwara and these use-less comitee memebers wont do jack so as paji said keep shastars on you at all times, be cautious aswell.

no.gif :doh: pray.gif

Wa the hell man?!

wjkk wjkf

that is ... u no wa, im speechless man, we dont go into mosques , doin this kinda stuff.. u no wa violence aint good at all yeh, BUT... he shudv defo gone with his head chopped of man.. these attacks cannot go on..

Yes, we need to protect Guru ji always... not only guru ji, but Guru jis home.. it would be so good, if like humble servents would do like rotatin security shifts, at gurdwara sahibs, cos think about it, how many gurdwareh get somethin damaged from racial abuse or wa eva...

We are youths, we r not even married yet, we got no responsibilities yet, like kids, etc, all we prob got is "uni work", but still we cannot even take time out to protect guru jis house?

We must do somthin, even if its jst at our local gurdwara sahibs init?

Yes / no?

JSt ma thoughts...

Phul Chuk maaf,

this has upset me man, prob upset all of us who read this...

Wjkk Wjkf pray.gif

no.gif   :doh:   pray.gif

Wa the hell man?!

wjkk wjkf

that is ... u no wa, im speechless man, we dont go into mosques , doin this kinda stuff.. u no wa violence aint good at all yeh, BUT... he shudv defo gone with his head chopped of man.. these attacks cannot go on..

Yes, we need to protect Guru ji always... not only guru ji, but Guru jis home.. it would be so good, if like humble servents would do like rotatin security shifts, at gurdwara sahibs, cos think about it, how many gurdwareh get somethin damaged from racial abuse or wa eva... 

We are youths, we r not even married yet, we got no responsibilities yet, like kids, etc, all we prob got is "uni work", but still we cannot even take time out to protect guru jis house?

We must do somthin, even if its jst at our local gurdwara sahibs init?

Yes / no?

JSt ma thoughts...

Phul Chuk maaf,

this has upset me man, prob upset all of us who read this...

Wjkk Wjkf pray.gif

101253[/snapback]

no/ yes no about it bro...its a must

but...this is soo sad... no.gifno.gifno.gif

waheguru pray.gif

Guest Lohgarh Singh

wjkk wjkf

hanji, i cu indentify him

he probs did have a broken rib, i dashed his rib wid ma thik, solid sarabloh kara

we almost fliped him ova the gate

we wud have **** him, but it wud not have luked good in public, it wud giv the gurudwara n the panth a bad rep