do u think that there should be a KHALISTAN ?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. do u think that there should be a KHALISTAN ?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure

Gurfateh!!

I voted no. I am pro Khalistani but, just dont want it to be some little country where punjab is or where ever proposed.

The Khalsa is Gods own army. God is not a ruler of some mere country like the queen, but the whole world is his.

If the whole world is his, then the world is also ours.

Do we want the land of the pure to be run by some corrupt politicians. i would like to think maybe Panj Piare would be in control but i dont see that happenin either.

Why limit ourselves to a confined space????

We are such a minority in the world, yet already we have such a large say. Lets become more educated. Lets get some Khalsa in different world governments. And let the world be our Khalistan!!!

Khalistan Zindabad!!!

Gurfateh!!

I Totally agree......Khalistan is not a piece of land....its and ideology.....where ever there is khalsa there si khalistan......we wuld never like to call a place ruled by likes of badal as khalistan......instead of putting our efforts to get a separate piece of land we shuld more effort to protect the sikh youth from indulging in kurehats......khalsa bina koi khalistan nahi......once we have khalsa....khalistan will be formed....

Deg Teg Fateh