do u think that there should be a KHALISTAN ?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. do u think that there should be a KHALISTAN ?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure

Gurfateh!!

As a Sikh, we do not need anything other than Akal Purukh, who will give us what He believes we need.

There are things we have to do ourself, we cant sit here saying Akaal Purkh will do it for us.

102157[/snapback]

Yes dont get me wrong, we must also make the iniative. You are right we cant sit back and expect God to do it for us. But there are so many bigger issues than this one right now.

i think the sangat has spoken.  78% said yes. 

If khalistan is everywhere then why can't you wear a dastar in French schools?  Sometimes being too philisophical will get you in trouble.

peace.

102294[/snapback]

Sant Baba Puran Singh Ji did naam simran all their lives, they protested along with thousands other. To allow us to wear our dastaar in the UK, they also helped us in being recognised as a religion. They did not shout out slogans, they did not burn nations flags.

They were very philosophical, it didnt get them in trouble. Let alone all the other Mahapursh who went through hard times.

Why can't we use them as examples in ways to lead our lives. We need to do so much more simran and paat, we need to do so much more seva. This will help solve our problems.

Gurfateh!!

Because khalistan is an ideology only supports the case for a nation. It does not detract from it. So many of us repeat what we hear in the living rooms, gurudwaras or newspapers without ever permitting our minds to wake up and think independently. Is it any wonder we don’t believe independence is possible.

If you don’t think there is a need for khalistan for some of the stated reasons here… that borders are not necessary etc., you should be calling for the eradication for all borders. You are in essence advocating for the destruction of India!

The talk here is so powerless and weak. You are Sikhs of Khalsa! Just because the first few world maps that were mapped into your brain in grade school looked a certain way does not mean that this is a fixed entity.

In fact many nations were created and maintained because economics took priority over human lives. I don’t see people here protesting against that map. We accept it as if we are to accept that the earth is round, which interestingly enough was programmed into our brains around the same time as those maps.

The first step to having freedom is believing you can have freedom. The first step to obtaining a goal is believing that you are worthy of that goal. Khalistan has been smeared by the media. This makes the weak weaker and the strong stronger. You decide which one you are. Khalistan is not against any faith or people. It is for humanity including all who may inhabit that land now or in the future.

Do you believe that your family is entitled to lay claim to a property as their own? Of course you enjoy your house and your yard, and the freedom, security, self determination that comes with it. Why don’t you believe that your family as provided by your Guruji, the Khalsa is entitled to the same?

Yo taksali dude, der is a need for this question cus, der is ok, may not have a reasonbuh der isssss sooooo booohaaaaaaa haalalalalalalla.

bte ma english exam is gonnn to booohahahahahha:P heheheheh lololololalalallalaladududududu.

api burfday

kumi.. this is my BENTI JODHARI... please please please use normal english. no one understands your language. just please try.. here is a good test. IF you post THREE sentences in plain normal English, I PROMISE i will mail you a dollar bill to your address in "Bromz Side" wherever that is.