Bluestar fans Khalistan embers

ssa to all,

oey why r u spreading rumours?

there is no popular support for khalistan among the khalsa fraternity.we all know the likes of chauhan and others.they all basically want to come in power.

jarnail singh bhindranwala was no saint.he was neither a terrorist. he was just a congress stooge who turned against his own masters. he was just a preacher who was brought into lime light by sanjay gandhi to counter the akali's.

and one more thing bhindranwala was nevr against hindu's nor he ever supported khalistan. it's proved in the interview he gave to a popular journalist.

why don't u give me 10 reasons why khalistan won't fail as a state????

101854[/snapback]

whos the 1 spreading rumours, me or u?

CASE CLOSED.

ps: plz show us ur proof, that (EDITED AHEM) interviews vid, im sure every1 is interested to see it.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SANT Jarnail Singh Bhindranwala Jee ( slap.gif )was no saint.he was neither a terrorist. he was just a congress stooge who turned against his own masters. he was just a preacher who was brought into lime light by sanjay gandhi to counter the akali's.

Sayyyyy waaaaa,

I asure you that they were and STILL are a sant (or saint which ever you prefer), if u ever listen to thioer katha, you will realise that they are truly an Amazingh Gursikh, and please do not degrade Sant Jee's name by not prefixing Sant.

mohak singh chaudhary

How are you doing? I suggest you do your research about Sant Jarnail Singh Ji, and what happened to and in Punjab espicially in the late 80's. It seems as though your information is very one sided, keep an open mind and research the topic again before jumping to such stupid conlcusion like all the ones you have mentioned. Hope you do all your h/w and I will hope to see you this Sunday at Hyde Park. grin.gif

jarnail singh bhindranwala was no saint.he was neither a terrorist. he was just a congress stooge who turned against his own masters.

mohack chowdairy...plz dont come and post on this forum when ur drunk or or drugs...or whateva u smoked man.... :doh: ur the bloody stooge...ur pathetic chowdairy.... plz....if u havent got anything constructive to add plz get lost. and sant baba jarnail singh ji khalsa IS a mordern day baba deep singh ji, a true sant saphi of satguru sri guru gobind singh ji....u on the other hand are a true rat of that <admin-profanity filter activated> place u call india :)

* MOD NOTE : Please respect others opinions and reply with posts to counteract the views if you feel strongly about it. However, please be careful that you dont start personal attacks. Thanks APDF.

jarnail singh bhindranwala was no saint.he was neither a terrorist. he was just a congress stooge who turned against his own masters.

mohack chowdairy...plz dont come and post on this forum when ur drunk or or drugs...or whateva u smoked man.... :doh: ur the bloody stooge...ur pathetic chowdairy.... plz....if u havent got anything constructive to add plz get lost. and sant baba jarnail singh ji khalsa IS a mordern day baba deep singh ji, a true sant saphi of satguru sri guru gobind singh ji....u on the other hand are a true rat of that <admin-profanity filter activated> place u call india :)

101972[/snapback]

Rateedddddd

True speach on Sant Baba Ji

I think Chaudrary sahiab is entitled to his opinion, however please don't bash Sikh Shahheeds like Sant Bhindranwale Ji at all.

101975[/snapback]

I respectfully disagree. Mohak is one of those filthy worms that get their jimmys off of making other people squirm. DONT COME BACK MOHAK.

*MOD NOTE: SmartSingh, please be careful about launching personal attacks.

The problem is one sided research.... and blinldly accepting whatever u hear from ppl as the gospel truth,

sant bhindranwale didn't stand for his personal fame, he stood for the sikh community, and in anyway the anandpur resolution would have been benificial for entire punjab even the punjabi hindu's.

During his days,

when haryana was abt to get the lions share of the waters which flowed in punjab, in answer to sikh protests, and alleged militancy(militancy did exist but not in the way the center propogated the rumors),

sikhs were pulled from busses and shaved clean this went on all day, and policemen watched, 2 gurdwara's in panipat were burnt, 8 sikhs clubbed to death, other than this sikhs in the villages of haryana were drowned in filthy ponds of water... BHAJAN lal the chief minister of haryana sponser the events...

when sant bhindranwale heard of this, he said "each village must have 1 motorbike3 riders, 3 revolvers these weapons will protect you, and also help u to punish those, who do such evils... there is no court to try those who burnt our guru, ..... who so ever bring such ppl to justice, in anywhich way, can come to me for help"

so they say he promoted militancy, why didn't they just hand over to the sikhs/punjab what rightfully belongs to them, there will be no reason for any "militancy"

u know what punjab was b4 47, and how small it is now, water levels r going down, in my village we had water at 40 ft in 84, now its at 150 ft

“I am in regular touch with Wadhwa Singh of the Babbar Khalsa International, Paramjiot Singh Panjwar of the Khalistan Commando Force and Lakhbir Singh Rode of the Sikh Youth International to try and evolve a strategy to create Khalistan. I have also asked them to come back to India like I have done and work among the community here.”

What the hell's up Chauhan's <admin-profanity filter activated>, he wants these singhs to walk back into india, who are on india most wanted list!!