gatka classes?

singhni

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ek Onkar Satnam

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

The closest place to Southall that the Khalsa Panth Akhara teaches is Hitchin, the Khalsa Panth Akhara is getting many requests to start Gatka Akharas around the UK and specifically Southall so please keep an eye on www.khalsapanth.co.uk.

Manchester and Hitchin Akhara are setup and running regular classes.

Gurfateh Ji

Ek Onkar Satnam

The closest place to Southall that the Khalsa Panth Akhara teaches is Hitchin, the Khalsa Panth Akhara is getting many requests to start Gatka Akharas around the UK and specifically Southall so please keep an eye on www.khalsapanth.co.uk.

Gurfateh Ji

Vaheguru jee kaa khalsa Vaheguru jee kee fateh

Sangath jee its great to see so many akharea and i hope this has help the person who orginally started this post but why not get together and help each other, like surely having one akhara in southall then another one in the same area is much because martial arts can be learnt and tought by one another.

Just yesterday I was speaking to a singh in manchester who had just got back from gatka class that had been started up by khalsa panth akhara which is really good to see.

Just a small request i thought id make if i have offended anyone i am really sorry.

Ek Onkar Satnam

Gurfateh Ji

Sangath jee its great to see so many akharea and i hope this has help the person who orginally started this post but why not get together and help each other, like surely having one akhara in southall then another one in the same area is much because martial arts can be learnt and tought by one another.

Just yesterday I was speaking to a singh in manchester who had just got back from gatka class that had been started up by khalsa panth akhara which is really good to see.

Just a small request i thought id make if i have offended anyone i am really sorry.

Very good point made by verji, but verji i think people just want to only help there own banner of akhara name which is a shame to see.