should we tie beard?

pari_singh

should we tie beard?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. should we tie beard?

• yes
    • no

Guest balwinderkaur

open long flowing beard is the BEST. :umm: much better than having it all tied up..it looks weird and(don't get offended..those who tie their darrha..im not attacking u personally) funny. LOL i laugh my head off(silently tongue.gif ) when i see my fellow gursikh veers with banneya hoya darrha cuz it looks sooooooooooo weird. to me flowing darrha is the best..but ultimately, its the guys darrha,,,so long as he doesn't cut it or anything...i guess its his wish whether he wants to tie it or not. simple as that. :umm:

• 9 years later...

I no see what the fuss is about as it depends on preference. Some ppl tie pugri in 1 style some in another it depends on many things . So some ppl have long beard some short. Dont. Be jealous just c the beauty inside of each person. Isnt it better to tie beard n keep those vaal then a person that trims it ? So then what category do all those sikhs that fort in the ww2 go in do you look down on them too for tying beard?

I no see what the fuss is about as it depends on preference. Some ppl tie pugri in 1 style some in another it depends on many things . So some ppl have long beard some short. Dont. Be jealous just c the beauty inside of each person. Isnt it better to tie beard n keep those vaal then a person that trims it ? So then what category do all those sikhs that fort in the ww2 go in do you look down on them too for tying beard?

Sabat Surat sida Darahh