Manmohan Singh & Tytler share stage

kandola bro, if someone killed your father and you saw the person do it before your eyes, sorry for the blunt example, and that person is let go by the courts. Then you and that guy end up working together and you are his boss in some ironic twist of fate. Would you say, hey i'm not the "jathedaar" of my family, the courts have made their decision and I will support this man to the end and will actually promote him as my personal secretary.

Proof that India's PM is the gandhi / congress puppet we all suspected he was. Just like Zail Singh (Sikh president) was used by Indira Gandhi to cover for her attacks on Sikhs.

Disgusting...sharing a platform with tyler, a man who led a mob to murder, rape and loot people because of the henious crime of being proud Indian Sikhs in so called cilivised democratic country.

This picture should be archieved for future reference

all i can say is yes, its wrong that he is doing that. but he should not be looked upon as some sort of jathedar of the sikhs, he can only represent sikhs on a political field, and is doing his job.

he is a political figure, not spiritual sant baba figure.

gustaphi maaf

103586[/snapback]

A Sikh should try and be a good Sikh.

We should encourage true Sikhs to engage with "politics" after all Guru Hargobind Ji built the Akaal Takht for a purpose.

However, Guru Ji taught us to fight for the truth and for justice. The whole point is to try and fight for the truth while doing Naam Simran and following Sikhi.

Representing Sikhs on a political field should go hand in hand with truth, justice, Naam Simran and Sikhi. Work it out for yourself where Manmohan Singh is going wrong when it comes to promoting and associating with Tytler.

post-2951-1118870937.jpg

all i can say is yes, its wrong that he is doing that. but he should not be looked upon as some sort of jathedar of the sikhs, he can only represent sikhs on a political field, and is doing his job.

he is a political figure, not spiritual sant baba figure.

gustaphi maaf

103586[/snapback]

A Sikh should try and be a good Sikh.

We should encourage true Sikhs to engage with "politics" after all Guru Hargobind Ji built the Akaal Takht for a purpose.

However, Guru Ji taught us to fight for the truth and for justice. The whole point is to try and fight for the truth while doing Naam Simran and following Sikhi.

Representing Sikhs on a political field should go hand in hand with truth, justice, Naam Simran and Sikhi. Work it out for yourself where Manmohan Singh is going wrong when it comes to promoting and associating with Tytler.

103618[/snapback]

:TH: