Baba Ranjit Singh & Damdami Taksal

K Singh 82

ranjit singh is also very political person.. in canda he tells sakhis about sant jarnail singh ji.. but at batala in one of his diwans where a jatha from taksal also went to do kirtan he done ninda of taksal.

He said in the sangat 'what has Taksal done for the Panth'.... ask any taksali singh from mehta who was the the diwans.

96170[/snapback]

i read the thread a couple of weeks bak when sum1 said Baba Ranjit Singh Dhadrianwale said 'What has taksal done for the panth'. personally i need evidence to prove this

well i came across an article in Awaze Quam (issue No.978 - 22 Jun 05, p7) where Baba Jarnail Singh Khalsa Bhinderanwale was being given praise after a Akhand Paath in his name by Damdami Taksal. Baba Harnam Singh, the new Jathedar was also given another dastarbandi for being the new Jathedar but this time ALL leaders were present (ie Simranjit Singh Mann, Jasbir Singh Rode etc) as well as mahanpurshes.

Anyway my point being so was Baba Ranjit Singh Dhadrianwale and he gave a dastar to Baba Harnam Singh

Surely if the statement 'What has Taksal done for the panth' were true, he wud not have been present grin.gif This is an ASSUMPTION i make

Personally we shud respect all Sants BUT follow only Guru Ji

we shouldn't do nindian, im not sayin Baba Ranjit Singh is perfect, i know very little about him but unless u heard it u shudn't say it...without proof

jus thought it let every1 know, if the Bhaji is rite then all i can do is apologise

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

I was too shocked to hear that allegation levelled against Ranjit Singh. These unsubstantiated allegations on the internet can be very harmful to ones reputation ... and especially if they cannot be proved conclusively beyond doubt.

It's particularly surprising when Ranjit Singh always praises the Mahapurshes of Taksal, such as Baba Gurbachan Singh and Baba Jarnail Singh, in every program he does.

"we shouldn't do nindian, im not sayin Baba Ranjit Singh is perfect, i know very little about him but unless u heard it u shudn't say it...without proof"

I totally agree with this comment ... all I know is he is a fantastic Parchaarak, doing excellent work especially in Punjab ... we need more like him ... and without boosting him too much, we should always give someone the benefit of doubt, rather than being cynical about them all the time.

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Waheguroo

why did'nt sant baba ranjit singh go to Baba Thakar Singh ji funeral or Bhog ???

(he was in punjab at the time)

Its all polatics Harnam singh dhumma needs all the support he can get, There are people after him big time for Declaring Sant Jarnal sngh as saheed.

Also what dastar did Sant baba Ranjit Singh give to harnam singh dhumma. you can only give a dastar if you have received a dastar. Baba Karam Singh (sant baba Ranjit Singh Ustad) gave his dastar to baba Satnam Singh who is head of Sidh Sar Pehki at present ?

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Ji "Dhadrian Wale" did Dastarbandi on Sant Baba Harnaam Singh Ji Khalsa, and Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Ji did attend Sant Baba Takhur Singh Ji Khalsa's Bhog Divas, aswell as Sant Baba Mann Singh Ji "Pehova Wale".

I dont think we should do nindiya about ANY SANT / MAHAPURSH without solid proof, every Sant Mahapursh does his job of preaching and practicing Sikhi.

Just before Sant Baba Mann Singh Ji Pehova had alot of nindiya done about him in papers and allsorts.

Sant Baba Baljit Singh Ji Khalsa "Dadu Sahib Wale" had loads of nindiya done about them and so did Sant Baba Darshan Singh Ji Khalsa "Dhakki Sahib Wale" who even has the Gurdwara he was doing the seva of BURNT DOWN!!!!

So lets not get into quabbles about Sants who are we to judge them??

So Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Ji "Dhadrian Wale" are ok with Damdami Taksal, look at all the Sant's at least 95% of them have nindiya done about them and are slandered!

But lets not fall into the catagory of slanders (Read Sri Sukhmani Sahib and find out what happens to the people who say bad things about Sant's) lets fall into the catagory of the people who respect Sant's and treat Sant's as the driver of a "Jahaaz" and treat Naam as the "Jahaaz" "Waheguru Naam Jahaaz Hai.. Jo Charhe So Uthre Paar....."

If mohinder singh is panthic then george bush is a sikh

76523[/snapback]

Gurfateh!!

Dear Singh Shiromani, am so glad to see you have changed ur views on sant, mahapursh sevadars of the panth. I've been waiting for this day for a long time, that quote was how i remembered you and am so glad to see that you may no longer speak like that. :TH:

Waheguru Waheguru Waheguru!!

Gurfateh!!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Rather than just relying on internet hearsay, isn't it best if the Sangat went to the Diwans themselves and found out what Ranjit Singh is all about first-hand.

The updated UK Schedule is as follows:

Ranjit Singh Dhaddrian Wale's Schedule

post-1410-1119036530_thumb.jpg

Only 2 days to go!!! :doh:

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Waheguroo