i feel very lonely..

... went to sangat today from 5 - 8ish...

... got home ... ate something... sat to play vaja around 9 pm ...

played tunes, simran, taking out kirtan, or just anything at all, ... felt reli good after that...

... i think i need a mixture of everything :doh:

but once again thanks for the replies everyone ... and sunny my brother, jus cuz i know u in person, i know your words are always dear to me ... thank u :doh:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

veerjee,

vaaheguroojeekaakhaalsaa

vaaheguroojeekeefatheh!!!!

please listen to bhai parminder singh ji's katha on www.gurmatstudies.com

a lot of his kathas helped me to learn that guru ji is the true friend and true support

and as long as i have faith in guru ji i am never alone

vaaheguroojeekaakhaalsaa

vaaheguroojeekeefatheh!!!!

I say be alone. There isnothing like Solitude that lets you face your own self. You can only turn to your ownself and analyze it when you are truely alone. Only then do you see your fears, complexes. Do not fear this loniliness, rather embrace it for it is also a gift. Very few even get to the point where you have gotten, be thankfull tha tyou have been given this chance to be alone. Solitude is not a bad thing, it can work wonders for your journey. You cane into this world alone, you will leave this world Alone. Learn how to have you inner peace in this loniless then you will never find yoruself lonely.

Pheena je to understand your point of view in this context is really demanding...we all(alteast I am) are scared of being lonely. this is the worst thing we think can happen to the mankind..being lonely. We dont want to remain idle/free..we always want to be OCCUPIED with something or the other...we always get snub from the society like "Dont just sit there. Do something"

why so??

when i dont have anything to do..i watch tv. surf net..but i kinda dont feel well doing "nothing".

Well i cant imagine of day when i do nothing...

i am reminded of a b'ful tittle of a book by someone u probably know the tittle of the book was "DONT JUST DO SOMETHING, SIT THERE"

IS THERE ANY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN LONELYNESS AND ALONENESS??? i guess there is...can u pls enlight us?

Arash

Pheena je to understand your point of view in this context is really demanding...we all(alteast I am) are scared of being lonely. this is the worst thing we think can happen to the mankind..being lonely. We dont want to remain idle/free..we always want to be OCCUPIED with something or the other...we always get snub from the society like "Dont just sit there. Do something"

why so??

when i dont have anything to do..i watch tv. surf net..but i kinda dont feel well doing "nothing".

Well i cant imagine of day when i do nothing...

i am reminded of a b'ful tittle of a book by someone u probably know the tittle of the book was "DONT JUST DO SOMETHING, SIT THERE"

IS THERE ANY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN LONELYNESS AND ALONENESS??? i guess there is...can u pls enlight us?

Arash

What exactly is it that you fear when being alone??

that is the problem my dear dost, our mind is constantly trying to do something, it cannot sit idle but then when we make it sit idle to do simran, how can it? when we never give it some sort of aloness to bring it face to face with itself, to contemplate on its own nature etc.

When doing Simran, there is no one outside to accompany us, rather it is our mind that we take company of. But how can this mind stay silent and accompany us into this inwardly journey whom we have trained to always do something, find something outwardly?

Iff u feel down, this is what i do, take a couple of mates with u, nd start singing nursery rhymes at nite time, like about 10 ish or 12 ish, ill gurantee sum1 will either scream or sware, denn u just shoutt bacc, den eventualli u will gte called a paki or sumut, den juss call dema council or a honkey.

I was singin O Mac Donald

Its funi cus last time i dun dat was 2 days ago, nd dis gyall srted to shout at me, so i screamed, lol she called me a turban head nd a rag hed, lol we cussed her down soo muchh, ano it rong but, we neva get in to fites. buh we got cussed dwn dis one time, no.gif we got told to go bac to our country i didnt kno wa to say. so i sed im sori nd burst out laughin. Its a laugh try this out b4 gettim married?

BTWww are u a teenager or a grown adult?

• 9 months later...

Jaspaul veerji....wjkkwjkf..

I very often am alone....apart from Guru ji being with us (always)...but i constantly say to myself if the king of kings is with me then how can i or anyone else thinking the same, be alone.

I understand though the hardness..... cause of feeling it too most days...

But something so amazing has begun to happen over vaisakhi and now that I no longer come here or blog much...even didnt come on the internet for a whole week. I think on my first birthday Guru ji has finally blessed with some sangat..and got me involved in seva > which I never entered in to before..and now since finding it have begun to see another lit path towards Vaheguru.....

This is the power of sangat at the Gurdvara. It can not be underestimated. I still walk about alone but with a new found confidence and do ardas to Guru ji to keep opening up such paths and prove to a moorakh doubter like me how glorious our Guru ji is and how he listens to us.

The internet is wonderful.....but for me personally it shows me a unreal life and makes me fall all too often. For me realism was needed...for anyone else it may be this is working better for them. All paths are different, you need to pajee maybe search where you find that peace more, and where the negativity begins to enter. The net for me becuase of relying on it too much became a form of maya...and maya makes a person fall all so often.

Goodluck bro. Your sis. Aman

pauVI ]

pourree ||

Pauree:

AwswvMqI Aws gusweI pUrIAY ]

aasaava(n)thee aas gusaaee pooreeai ||

My hopes rest in You, O Lord of the universe; please, fulfill them.

imil gopwl goibMd n kbhU JUrIAY ]

mil gopaal gobi(n)dh n kabehoo jhooreeai ||

Meeting with the Lord of the world, the Lord of the universe, I shall never grieve.

dyhu drsu min cwau lih jwih ivsUrIAY ]

dhaehu dharas man chaao lehi jaahi visooreeai ||

Grant me the Blessed Vision of Your Darshan, the desire of my mind, and my worries shall be over.

hoie pivqR srIru crnw DUrIAY ]

hoe pavithr sareer charanaa dhhooreeai ||

By body is sanctified, by the dust of Your feet.

pwrbRhm gurdyv sdw hjUrIAY ]13]

paarabreham guradhaev sadhaa hajooreeai ||13||

O Supreme Lord God, Divine Guru, You are always with me, ever-present. ||13||