Amrit Sanchar Update

naamsar

in the diwan last night he said the jatha wale singhs are gonna be up late doing the amritsanchar after the kirtan programe.

please answer the questions and dont turn everything into a debate or argument.

104614[/snapback]

Paji i dont think its meant to be a debate? Just merly stating that Panj Singh, where ever they were from from are the Panj Piyaara and that equals to Guru Gobind Singh Ji giving amrit...

Anyhow, has anyone got recordings for the Kirtan???

I found out about it at around midnite so cudnt go!!!!Well i cud, but was fallin sleep as it was so the drive wuda done me in...

Hope someone has got recordings??

And welcome to the panth all the new borns!!!

MOD NOTE: Please stick to the topic or posts will be deleted.

in the diwan last night he said the jatha wale singhs are gonna be up late doing the amritsanchar after the kirtan programe.

please answer the questions and dont turn everything into a debate or argument.

104614[/snapback]

Paji i dont think its meant to be a debate? Just merly stating that Panj Singh, where ever they were from from are the Panj Piyaara and that equals to Guru Gobind Singh Ji giving amrit...

Anyhow, has anyone got recordings for the Kirtan???

I found out about it at around midnite so cudnt go!!!!Well i cud, but was fallin sleep as it was so the drive wuda done me in...

Hope someone has got recordings??

And welcome to the panth all the new borns!!!

MOD NOTE: Please stick to the topic or posts will be deleted.

104645[/snapback]

Mod, What are you talking about?

I AM sticking to the topic. If you cant see that then theres nothing i can do. I Simply asked about the Kirtan which WAS AT THE AMRIT SANCHAR, so relativley speaking, that is, well, part of the topic.

MOD NOTE: Sorry, that applied to everyone, not just you veer jee. The original question was how many people were given the gift of amrit at Smethwick.

Fateh

I was not personally at Smethwick last night, from what I heard on the live broadcast on Raaj Radio/Amrit Bani, there were at least 65 people who were prepared to Amrit Shak but additional people were expected to Amrit Shak who had not given their names to the sewadars before the diwan yesterday as people may have made up their mind to give their head to Guru Jee during the diwan yesterday. I'm sure that the exact figure would be told during the diwan tonight.

Tonight the diwan is in Newcastle and will be there tomorrow and friday night as well. The diwan will be broadcasted from Raaj Radio today - www.raajradio.co.uk.

The sewadars are preparing DVD's and CD's of the diwans which are being sold to the sangat which are available within 10 minutes immediately after the diwan.

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Fateh

I know there were 65 people who gave their names beforehand but there were probably more that didn't so Baba ji said possibly around 100 people would give their heads for the Panth. It went very well- Baba ji didn't leave Gurughar until the early hours of the morning... I hope Waheguru gives him a minuite to himself as i presume he needs to catch up on sleep!

:doh: