Dying Beards

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA! WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH!

Guru Gobind Singh Ji used to go places and on the way many sikhs woulda gather to give Guru Ji parnaam and get their darshan. Guru Ji looked at one particaluar person on his way, smiled, and then walked past. This Singh was very happy at this. but didn't have a clue why he was liked the most.

Anyways one day, the SIkh's wife started to complain, that he looked old. Why? because he had a smal group of white hair on the middle on his darhi. Obviously white hair makes you look old, and he was young to have the white hairs, so following his wife's advice he dyed that bit black.

The next day, Guru Ji was walking past and the Sikh was there, to have Guru Ji's usual darshan. However, Guru Ji didnt even face him and walked straight past. He was very upset by this and asked Guru Ji about it. Guru Ji replied..

"I used to look at you, because your darhi had a heera (white hairs) which is natural. Now that u dyed it, you have tried to change nature, this is why I didn't look at you. My Sikh wil not change God's gift to suite themselves."

Hopefully, this explains why you not allowed stuff like make-up as well.

BHul CHuk Maaf ji im sorry for making any mistakes!

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA! WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LolLLLlLLll MA dad used ta dye it, It luked proppaaa funnii in his pics now, cus he stopppeddddddddddd, izzzzzzzzz funnnnaaayyyy

lol

Btw the moral of that story was DONT DYE YA BEARD, if u didn get it, cus i had to ask sum body lol

hmm

Well Thank You Mr Unknown Singh Jee (Whoopzieee fogot ya name agen )

LolLLLlLLll MA dad used ta dye it, It luked proppaaa funnii in his pics now, cus he stopppeddddddddddd, izzzzzzzzz  funnnnaaayyyy

lol

Btw the moral of that story was DONT DYE YA BEARD, if u didn get it, cus i had to ask sum body lol

hmm

Well Thank You Mr Unknown Singh Jee (Whoopzieee fogot ya name agen )

104715[/snapback]

aww bless!! yeh its ok :TH: soz 4 not making it TOO clear..