CAMPS CAMPS CAMPS!

Nama Singh

vaaheguroojeekaakhaalsaavaaheguroojeekeefateh...

There is also a Gatka and Gurmat Camp taking place in South Shields (North East England). I think it starts on 2nd August until 10th August.

vaaheguroojeekaakhaalsaavaaheguroojeekeefateh . :doh:

MOD NOTE : Please only post details of camps not listed in this thread from this point on otherwise, posts will be deleted. If you would like to make a comment on a particular camp, please post in one of the already opened threads in the relevent sections.

I REALLY NEED TO KNOW SOMETHING,every year for the past few years ive been going to "sikh youth camp" at guru gobind singh khalsa college (please note this is not connected with sikhstudent.org) however this year theres been no info on it, i dont even know if its going to happen, but please if anyone knows anything please please tell me camp is always the highlight of my year.

MOD NOTE : Please only post details of camps not listed in this thread from this point on otherwise, posts will be deleted. If you would like to make a comment on a particular camp, please post in one of the already opened threads in the relevent sections.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa Waheguru ji ki fateh!

Does anybody know of any camps going on between aug 1st and aug 15? PLease Please Please let me know.....I'm dying to go to one. BTW, Im looking for a camp for adults (I am 22). Soo any info would be appreciated.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa Waheguru ji ki fateh

Admins: Please dont delete this.....I REALLY wanna know if there's any camp out there....so you can delete it if there are no replies...thank you berry much. WJKK WJKFateh.