Sant Baba Mann Singh Ji Pehowa Wale

veer kurtas ji

he is coming to the uk august 6th, it shall be worthwhile to see what you and ur "chele" do to baba ji LOL.gif + please do it at gravesend i want to be present :e:

+ dont be so sarcastic as well all know nothing came of the allegations, the world "bs" comes to mind.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are those pictures suppose to incriminate him..... someone that was under the guidence of sant baba isher singh is highly unlikely to be a "corrupt" singh. Anyways baba ji is coming to the uk august. The people that are uncertain/against baba ji can come meet him and ask him any questions they feel they need answered.

mann1.jpg

er.... wheres his kirpaan?

mann_sewadar.jpg

haha i aint even gonna comment on that one!!

man_pi1.jpg

nice sofa thing... reminds ya of Kat from Eastenders (uk lot will know wot im no about)

man_pi111.jpg

and well.. i like this one as they seem to be havin a laugh n a joke... good to see "sants" can do that too :doh:

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!!

I agree with "Taksali"!

post-2778-1120140990.jpg

Those who are against Baba Ji - August is the time to question Baba Ji if you wish!

:doh: Sant Baba Maan Singh Ji was, is and always will be in Chardi Kalaa!!! :doh:

Guest akal purkh kee fauj

WaheGuru Jee Ka Khalsa, WaheGuru Jee Kee Fateh,

I cant find the picture I was looking for, could anyone post the picture of Mann Singh alongside his companion accused of torturing Sikh youth, any one who supports Mann Singh should openly respect and support any companion of Mann Singh, so if you do, then admit on this thread you support torture to Sikh youth in Punjab.

WaheGuru Jee Ka Khalsa, WaheGuru Jee Kee Fateh.

I agree with "Taksali"!

post-2778-1120140990.jpg

Those who are against Baba Ji - August is the time to question Baba Ji if you wish!

:doh: Sant Baba Maan Singh Ji was, is and always will be in Chardi Kalaa!!! :doh:

106211[/snapback]

:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :|

veer kurtas ji

he is coming to the uk august 6th, it shall be worthwhile to see what you and ur "chele" do to baba ji LOL.gif + please do it at gravesend i want to be present :e:

+ dont be so sarcastic as well all know nothing came of the allegations, the  world "bs" comes to mind.

106204[/snapback]

I am not being sarcastic!

We all know who has chele ! Thinking about it I wish I had a few thousand chele to share my joota food with, give amrit in glasses to, hundreds of acres of farmland, lots of money, expensive cars, links to ex Punjab Police wale accused of torturing of Sikh youth and links to top politicans.

What you get as "chelen" of Mahapursh Brahmgiani Sant Baba Mann Singh Ji Pehove Wale Mahraj that you cannot get from our Guru Granth Sahib Ji ????

What you want me to do in Gravesend ? Why would I travel all the way down there ? when I have an abundance of Gurdwara in the local area where I can go see our Dhan Dhan Guru Granth Sahib Ji any day I want. Plus I am on holiday for part of August so will miss the chance to see Dhan dhan Mahapursh Brahmgiani Sant Baba Mann Singh Ji Pehove Wale Mahraj.

As for allegations it is not in the UK where people want to question him but in Canada. Also when is dhan dhan Mahapursh Brahmgiani Sant Baba Mann Singh Ji Pehove Wale Mahraj going to take the Canadian newspaper to court ? Perhaps you could ask him when you see him in August.

Paanji you got that video of Dhan dhan Mahapursh Brahmgiani Sant Baba Mann Singh Ji Pehove Wale Mahraj in the sarovar at Hemkunt Sahib ? Could you post a few pictures of it for the veerji who wanted to see it.

Dhan dhan Mahapursh Brahmgiani Sant Baba Mann Singh Ji Pehove Wale Mahraj is what I say and suggest you all stop doing nindiya of this great Brahmgiani.

WOW0rz theres me thinking that sikhs didnt hide behind there computer screens and make allegations, darn!

so sant baba maan singh done all this and all your gonna do is sit back and let it happen, never!! i thought sikhs fought for what they believed in, oh well no need you can type for what you believe!

WOW0rz theres me thinking that sikhs didnt hide behind there computer screens and make allegations, darn!

so sant baba maan singh done all this and all your gonna do is sit back and let it happen, never!! i thought sikhs fought for what they believed in, oh well no need you can type for what you believe!

106233[/snapback]

LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif