Sant baba Ranjit Singh Dadrian wale

Golee Maro

Just goes to show the lowly acts of Panjab Radio and how it is doing Nindya. What a mistake Panjab Radio have made..... no.gif   no.gif   no.gif

106960[/snapback]

WKWF

Punjab Radio know that the parchaar of Sant Ranjit Singh is reaching out to a lot of people, this must have the Indian government worried that a new Bhindranwala is being born, which has probably put pressure on Punjab Radio to do something.

We need people like Sant Ranjit Singh.

WKWF

106965[/snapback]

no one can ever do what sant bhindrawale done...

think before you post ...

respect sants 100% but always keep the gap between guru and sant .....

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why cant people state their views  without being attacked :

some people like sants, some people dont

some people see all good , some people dont

why do people tell other people not to post on certain threads. if you cant accept other peoples views i think they should be the ones who should stay away from these types of threads

people have a right to say what they feel good or bad ....

106970[/snapback]

Look am not even on this thread to discuss freedom of speech, I respect Sant Ranjit Singh for addressing issues which other Sikh leaders fear talking about, and the fact we are debating openly and discussing this issue is the whole point of this thread and that is our freedom of speech so what are you on?

no one can ever do what sant bhindrawale done...

think before you post ...

respect sants 100% but always keep the gap between guru and sant .....

106971[/snapback]

Explain why a Sikh cannot do what Bhindranwala did?

Many Sikhs in history have been suppressed and stood up to their suppressors as did Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindranwala.

So explain why a Sikh cannot do what Bhindranwala did?

The fact some people want attention on this forum like they don’t get any in reality is a different subject, if you don’t have any grounds for your argument I suggest you keep this to your self or tell some one half your age who can give you an answer worthy of your dumb question.

GUR-FATEH.

:TH:

The fact some people want attention on this forum like they don’t get any in reality is a different subject, if you don’t have any grounds for your argument I suggest you keep this to your self or tell some one half your age who can give you an answer worthy of your dumb question.

GUR-FATEH.

:TH:

106980[/snapback]

thats what i mean by being attacked, you cant take it that people dont think like you so they must be wrong....

why dont u state grounds for your argument.......

if i wanted to keep this to my self i wouldent be on this form

thats what i mean by being attacked, you cant take it that people dont think like you so they must be wrong....

106984[/snapback]

I never mentioned any names but this topic was started to debate Sant Ranjit Singh, and that is exactly what we are doing, if you go off topic then it becomes a nuisance as then arguments kick off, and there is no need to send me private messages, if you feel I have offended your freedom of speech you may report me.

106984[/snapback]

I never mentioned any names but this topic was started to debate Sant Ranjit Singh, and that is exactly what we are doing, if you go off topic then it becomes a nuisance as then arguments kick off, and there is no need to send me private messages, if you feel I have offended your freedom of speech you may report me.

106986[/snapback]

LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif

all i said was people have views,

anyway do as please

LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif

Can't make Sedgley St, but will definately be at

Thursday : Gurdwara Karamsar, Ilford

Friday : Singh Sabha, Southall

Sunday : Singh Sabha & Guru Nanak Darbar

Monday : Singh Sabha, Slough

+

Got loads of VCDs to watch once he's gone. (125+ and counting....) :doh: