Sant baba Ranjit Singh Dadrian wale

Golee Maro

Just goes to show the lowly acts of Panjab Radio and how it is doing Nindya. What a mistake Panjab Radio have made..... no.gif   no.gif   no.gif

106960[/snapback]

WKWF

Punjab Radio know that the parchaar of Sant Ranjit Singh is reaching out to a lot of people, this must have the Indian government worried that a new Bhindranwala is being born, which has probably put pressure on Punjab Radio to do something.

We need people like Sant Ranjit Singh.

WKWF

106965[/snapback]

:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

Ghuman and Panjab Radio are trying soo hard at the moment now to somehow defame Sant Ranjit Singh Ji as quickly as possible by using all possible means - what is their problem - why would they want to do that - it will cause divisions in the panth - something that Sant Bhindranwale stood-up to stop and to join the panth as one body and what thousands of Shaheeds became Shaheed for - why would they want to cause splits and divisions without a reason - I'm sure most of you can work it out!!!

Baba Ji is very upset at the moment - they said that if people think they are here for the money - THEY CAN TAKE IT ALL - EVERY penny he has recieved in England - which ever Gurdwara Committee, or person or organisation is saying this can take it all!!! - AND THESE FOOLS ARE SAYING BABA JI IS HERE FOR THE MONEY!!! - Only Waheguru can bless them now to come to their senses!!!

Keep phoning everyone - and tell everyone you know to as well, and to email them!!!

Link to Panjab Radio Contact Page

...or you can phone them on: 0208 848 8877

I have tried phoning this evening, but no one is answering the phone now - everyone keep trying tomorrow!!!

Ask them - why did they announce the Slough diwaan was cancelled because of "innappropriate behaviour of Sant Ranjit Singh" and what has Sant Ranjit Singh done wrong and why are they "bashing" this person without reason??? - PLEASE EVERYONE - ITS THE ONLY WAY THEY CAN BE STOPPED!!!

I mean what does Ghuman and the Panjab Radio Managing team know - they are hypocrits - they speak Sikhi on the radio, but during meetings and other places or occasions they have ciggeretes in their hands - HOW DISGUSTING IS THAT - What they do will influence the level of Sikhi they can "preach" - you can ask anyone who has seen them or is close to Panjab Radio about this fact!!!

Someone also saw Surjit Ghuman drinking alcohol on the airplane once during a flight to India about two years ago and they openly criticised Surjit Ghuman live on radio for this and his hypocrisy. Surjit Ghuman obviously denied this and afterwards twisted the story and said live on radio that it was the person who was on the phone who is drunk and thats why he is making false allegations against him live on air!!! - IT IS ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING BEHAVIOUR - These people smoke and drink...etc - no wonder their knowledge of Sikhi is so low and their knowledge of how to do nindya and make divisions in Guru Gobind Singh Ji's Panth is so high!!! - What else can you expect from these kind of people!!!

They were also the ones to quickly propagate the Baba Maan Singh false alegations rubbish throughout southall and on their GOI funded radio media - when this media could be used to make the panth ONE - as the Sikhs already need more panthic media to show their views - instead, Panjab Radio is used as a propaganda machine to propagate false rumours and allegations to divide the Sikhs!!! - DISGRACEFUL!!! SHAME ON THEM!!!

Also PLEASE make a freindly thankyou call and/or an email to Amrit Bani and Raaj Radio for their enormous efforts of sewa to broadcast the diwaans on live radio!!! - I phoned them and some other people have as well and they are VERY FRIENDLY people on the phone - phone Panjab Radio and you will definately see the difference!!!

AMRIT BANI RADIO: 020 8606 9292 - Amrit Bani Contacts Page Link

RAAJ RADIO: 0116 275 6212 - Raaj Radio Contacts Page Link

I have heard that Baba Ji maybe asking Ghuman to talk directly with him - maybe LIVE ON RADIO - and he'll answer anything that is asked - Panjab Radio will soon be exposed to the world and its links with GOI - guaranteed!!! - They have gone way too far this time!!!

:doh: Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!! :|

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:doh: Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!! :doh:

Also, YES, I will definately be attending the final diwaan of Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Ji (Dhadrian Wale) of their June/July Tour to England on 12th July 2005 at Guru Nanak Sikh Temple, Sedley Street, Wolverhampton at 7.00pm - 9.00pm followed by this tours final Amrit Sanchaar before they leave to go back to India the following morning on the 13th July 2005!!!

If people are going to the London Protest from Wolverhampton or local from there, it should not be a problem as the coaches will be back to the Gurdwara in time for the diwaan - It will be an excellent day, especially for those who will be going to London and listening to the diwaan in the evening as well - TAKE LAHA SANGAT JI!

I HOPE EVERYONE IS ABLE TO ATTEND AS THIS WILL BE A CHARDI KALAA DIWAAN DEFINATELY!!!

:doh: Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!! :doh:

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Guru Pyareo, Panjab Radio really has crossed any limits of decency this time. They are making wholly unfounded, completely unsubstantiated allegations against Baba Ranjit Singh. What is the reason for this? There is too much Chardikala Gurmat Sikhi Parchaar going on at the moment in the UK. People are reconnecting with Sikhi, and many have and more are going to make their commitment to Sikhi by giving their head to Satgur, Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee Maharaaj.

So how does Panjab Radio react to this? They make up complete lies about Baba Jee to try and discredit him.

Who is this Panjab Radio?

This is the same Panjab Radio that gives air time to Panthic Dushts, who have been excommunicated from the Panth, like Kala Afghana. Yet when someone Panthic comes along, who tells people to unite under the Nishan Sahib, rise above your Jathebandis and Sampardhas and for everyone to become Khalsas, Panjab Radio goes on an all out tirade of falseness against him. This Panjab Radio seems to be doing the same work as the Indian govt, RSS, etc.

Why are Panjab Radio so scared?

If anyone has been to any of the Diwans, they will realise how Chardikala they have been. Although our Panth has a lot of problems, and they cannot be resolved by one person alone, I really felt the Chardikala of the Panth in their Diwans. This is because people are coming to Gurudwaras in their thousands with a real passion for Sikhi, rather than on an invitation from their friends or family. People from all Jathebandis and Sampardhas are sitting in one Diwan Hall, and listening to the Gurmat Updesh being given by Baba Jee, whether they be Taksali, Nanaksariya, Rare Wale, AKJ, Nihangs, etc, and joining in/participating to the so-called "Kachi Bani".

Panjab Radio is selling Sikhi ... they run their radio shows only for commercial profit, which fills only the pockets of Surjit Ghuman. That is why the so-called Gurmat presenters on Panjab Radio ask for money every 15 mins, saying "make the Guru happy by donating to Panjab Radio". This contrasts with Baba Ranjit Singh, who NEVER has asked people for money, BUT people contribute from their own volition, because they want to see the Parchaar that Baba Jee is doing flourish.

Incidentally, how can the Guru be made happy by donating to Panjab Radio? We cannot buy our Sikhi. As Baba Ranjit Singh pointed out in his Diwans, no matter how many Akhand Paaths we pay for, how much money we throw around in the name of seva, etc, Guru Sahib will only be made happy by our Genuine Seva, Simran, Naam and Bani. Panjab Radio is doing Anti-Gurmat stuff here.

It is the same Panjab Radio that profits from Sikhi by arranging Yatra tours to Pakistan Gurudwaras, for their own commercial benefit. It is the same Panjab Radio that tries to profit maximise from Sikhi, by adjusting its show times for Bhangra, discussions, Sikhi programs, etc, according to what brings in the most revenue.

It's time that we united to put a stop to the character assassination and anti-Gurmat activities of Panjab Radio. As Lord Singh has urged, we must ALL call Panjab Radio to let them know that their actions will no longer be tolerated. I hope Baba Jee faces Ghuman and Jasbir Singh face-to-face and puts them in place. Baba Jee will sure leave these guys quaking in their boots.

By the way ... none of this applies to the Sweet Sikhi team - these youth are genuinely trying to do Gurmat Parchaar, and are doing a great job. But I'd urge them to reconsider whether they should allow themselves to continue to be associated with such a radio station.

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Waheguroo

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Just to clarify on the issue of "Sants" and Baba Ranjit Singh. This puts some people really off a Parchaarak, and so it is necessary to put forward his views on this.

In his Diwan at Manchester on Saturday night, which was broadcasted on Amrit Bani Radio, Baba Jee said that people call him a Sant because they assume from the style of Keertan that he does (i.e., Dhaarnas) and the clothes that he usually wears (i.e., a white dastaar with a white chola), that he must be a Sant.

However, Baba Jee stated that a person becomes a Sant from their Avasthaa and from the "Guns" (merits) that they have. A person cannot be a Sant merely by the clothes that they wear, the style of Keertan that they do or the number of chelas they have. Baba Jee also went on to stay that they do not have the Guns of a Sant, therefore it is false to call him a Sant.

However, Baba Jee said that this does not mean that there is no such thing as a Sant. They went through Gurbani to explain what a Sant is, and how the word Sant does NOT refer ONLY to Guru Sahib Jee. But I'll save that discussion for another time, because this thread has already gone off-topic too many times. blush.gif

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Waheguroo

Guest rsingh

just skimmin threw and i read there not allowed to get married?? huh?? why ?? :doh: @ please enlighten me why this is the fact????

Waheguru Jee Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Jee Ki Fateh

I just called Panjab Radio in relation to their recent allegations about Baba Ranjit Singh and the person who I spoke to said that I do not know about the Ofcom rules and that Panjab Radio has nothing to worry about as they are not naming any individual as to who they are referring to in their so called discussion programmes.

I then set that person straight and said that I am a solicitor and know what the rules say. I said that it is obvious who they are referring to. I also said that Guru Jee teaches us not to do Nindia of anyone. I was then told that Guru Gobind Singh Jee told us that our Guru is Guru Granth Sahib Jee and that there is to be no other guru. I told him that I agreed with him but why is the radio criticising someone who is doing parchar of Sikhi in the UK and inspiring people to take Amrit.

I was told to write a letter of complaint to Ofcom and will probably call the radio station again. As Lord Singh said, the more people that complain, the better.

I then asked why did Panjab Radio say that the Slough programme was cancelled when in fact it has not been, they said that the management committee of Slough said that the programme was cancelled and they only said on air what they had been told. This cannot be true as an annoucement was made on Amrit Bani that the programme at Slough is going ahead and the name of the President and Secretary was announced. Obviously Panjab Radio are lying.

We cannot let Panjab Radio get away this, I was then told that their radio has 80% of the audience listening to their programmes. I think they may have miscalculated their figures as I know more people listen to Amrit Bani which is doing awesome sewa for the Panth.

Waheguru Jee Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Jee Ki Fateh

complain to ofcom and state that panjab radio is spreading misinformation and rumors

this is the moment to quell these people and nip them in the bud now

if there is some solicitor bhain veer out there or if you know someone let us act now.....

radios have to keep recordings and they are in a spot now having said that slough divan was cancelled....

let them pay a fine for lying on air

anyone????????????

please post the ofcom email and postal address so that everyone can address their concerns to ofcom