Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest rsingh

i got nothing against you guys making ur voice herd with regards to panjab radio. But what were you guys doing when Akash Radio was doing bedbi to guroo Jee. You guys need to act on that aswell dont you think? What about Miri Piri Gurdwara.

did you forget about them wacko.gif or isnt Bedbi of Guroo Jee important anymore?

just skimmin threw and i read there not allowed to get married??  huh?? why ??  :doh: @  please enlighten me why this is the fact????

107036[/snapback]

Whats the problem with not getting married, some Sikhs dont get married and spend all they time Japping Naam, Baba Nand Singh, Baba Ishar Singh, Sant Harnam Singh are some of the great soul I can think of that did not get married.

One thing I have to say is Baba Ranjit Singh tells the sangat that one should have a family, if he does not want a family what is it to you RSINGH. You have been listening to Panjab (Anti Sikhi Radio) to much.

My advice to you is that Baba Ranjit Singh is coming to London soon, go they your self and listen it, if you have a problem after that then go and talk with Baba Jee. Dont listen to all these fool that Tie they beards up acting as sikhs then they take Guru Sahib to a club and have Punjabi (Kaami Song) playing in the background.

:doh: Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!! :doh:

Some excellent posts by the sangat - like Namras and good work Kaur1978 - Everyone should do the same - WE MUST ALL KEEP PHONING THEM and PHONE OFCOM AS WELL!!!

I also phoned again, and Surjit Ghuman was still "not available" to talk to - same excuse as yesterday, they say he will be hear in the evening - probably having an early drink in the broadway pub and a few ciggeretes to get him warmed up for some more Sant Bashing - LOL.gif - But I think they are likely to calm down now due to the sangat phoning and all the talk going around the country about Panjab Radio!!!

The guy I just spoke to on the phone was shivering this time - I asked him when was the next live air discussion - he said wednesday evening - and I was like will Ghuman be on air, he said no - Ghuman only does the "culture" program (he couldn't do the relegious ones because of his lack of knowledge of basic Sikhi) - I said theres a lot being said about you and people are not happy of all this Sant Nindya and he way just like yeh yeh kind of thing - I said why was it announced that the Slough diwaan was cancelled, when it wasn't - he said the Gurdwara Commitee told us - I said they told you, Panjab Radio - I said give me their telephone number and then he started getting very agitated and was like O its ok for people to broadcast their opinions, but you can speak with Ghuman in the evening - and I said if Ghuman has anything to say - Baba Ji is willing to speak to him live on air so that all Panjab Radio listeners internationally can listen - then he was like you need to speak to Ghuman in the evening, but I'm sorry for causing you any inconvienence and I said yes I will DEFINATELY speak to him!!!

People, NOW is the time to put forward as much complaints as possible to Ofcom and Panjab Radio - as the time has come for Panjab Radio to stop this nonsense in the future!!!

Panjab Radio have also now got many official licences in India to broadcast live and are opening up offices at many places - This is all with the help of Captain Amrinder Singh and the Congress Government Of India - THIS IS OFFICIAL!!!

I also have an audio file by Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Ji about this so-called "Kachi Bani" from the Smethwick diwaan, could someone email me or tell me on this thread about how I would be able to upload this somehow to clear up for some people who do not attend the diwaans on Baba Ji's thoughts about "Kachi Bani"!!!

Thanks in advance...

I also have an audio file by Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Ji about this so-called "Kachi Bani" from the Smethwick diwaan, could someone email me or tell me on this thread about how I would be able to upload this somehow to clear up for some people who do not attend the diwaans on Baba Ji's thoughts about "Kachi Bani"!!!

Thanks in advance...

107060[/snapback]

Dearest Lord Singh Paaji,

I have the utmost respect for your loyal support of Sant Baba Ranjit Singh. I too love his kirtan and vichaar and have been listerning to him for many months now. He has been a great inspiration to me and invoked a lot of pyaar for Sikhi within me. One thing you are going to have accept is that not everyone likes to accept the existance of Sant, mahapurkh's and some are anti-sant and just like to have pops at someone to make themselves look more intelligent or wind others up. Because most of the time they can't find any other faults in the person they start making narrow minded remarks at dharna being kachi bani. This topic has been discussed many times and all the arguements about Dharna not being Bani have already been stated. Never the less you will always get one person who thinks he knows it all, who will try and tell you otherwise... You can only explain something to someone so many times and leave the rest up to Waheguru to bucksh them with some common sence.

By all means continue your support for Sant Ranjit Singh as you are fighting a great corner :TH: :doh: , but please give the kachi bani issue a rest as you will never be able to convince everyone... At the end of the day, it's their loss if they can't appreciate it.

Bhul Chuk Maaf

By all means continue your support for Sant Ranjit Singh as you are fighting a great corner  :TH:  :doh: , but please give the kachi bani issue a rest as you will never be able to convince everyone... At the end of the day, it's their loss if they can't appreciate it.

Bhul Chuk Maaf

107089[/snapback]

I agree 100% with what your saying "Sat1176" - it has been discussed many times, but no audio file has been uploaded so far as of yet and these people need to hear an explanation from Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Ji himself, so if anyone knows how to upload a small 10min audio clip, I will be grateful if you could tell me!!!

Singh's listen - this is getting out of hand now - Panjab Radio and other Sant Bashers are really over doing this propaganda.

Baba Ji is currently very upset about this and considering to go back to Punjab - One of the Gurdwara's in Southall were telling them that they want all the money from one of the diwaans and Baba Ji was like take all the money from all the diwaans, as he is not here to make money, but to do Sikhi Parchaar!!! - SHAME ON THESE SO CALLED "SIKHS"!!!

The Indian Government, RSS...etc is all out there to divide the panth and cause internal problems - Panjab Radio has been given licences directly from the government to broadcast in India as well - PLEASE DO NOT FALL IN THIS GOVERNMENT AIDED AND PLANNED TRAP!!! - Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale woke the sleeping panth to stand-up to these agencies and their propaganda that was splitting the panth - DO NOT FALL ASLEEP AGAIN!!! - WAKE UP SIKHO!!!

EVERYONE MUST take part in phoning Panjab Radio and emailing them to stop this nonsense at once!!! - It will be even better if people phone in live and tell them off - I certainly will be doing so!!!

SURJIT SINGH GHUMAN AND HIS PANJAB RADIO MUST BE SHUT DOWN NOW!!!

106910[/snapback]

Which licenses are these ? last time I was in India they were broadcasting via one of the Thaicom satellites which is owned by Shin Satellite Public Company Limited

of Thailand.

Just a few weeks ago they had their program for those who became shaheed during the 84 government attack on the Harmandir Sahib complex, and later they had the legal reps of the two geezers who got acquited in the Air India bombing case in Canada. Strange for a GOI aided and planned radio station to air such programs. Come on provide the proof that Panjab Radio are GOI funded.

I find this extraodinary that you want the radio station shut down. Why not concentrate on shutting down places where beadbi of the true Sant, Guru Granth Sahib Ji Mahraj takes place ? and those Gurdwara owned halls where alcohol flows freely as people listen to bhangra ? Sad when people forget about our true Sant.

Guest rsingh

umm theres other Radio stations who are participating in the bedbi why not look at them. rolleyes.gif u guys seem more on stopping panajb radio then stopping bedbi of guoo jee. now wouldnt it be fantastic if you all made all this effort against stopping bedbi.

dont u agree? easy to make accusations hard to prove grin.gif