Sant baba Ranjit Singh Dadrian wale

Golee Maro

Guest rsingh

ok Singh jee, if thas what you think fine. i m happy with it. rather then me sitting here and telling others what i done or wott i m doing i prefer to not to say anything. At the end of the day I dont think I have to answer to anyone. The only one i need to give explanation is Waheguroo... and Waheguroo knows what i am doing. So I prefer not to say anything at all.

Rub Rakha

fateh

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

umm theres other Radio stations who are participating in the bedbi why not look at them.  u guys seem more on stopping panajb radio then stopping bedbi of guoo jee. now wouldnt it be fantastic if you all made all this effort against stopping bedbi.

dont u agree? easy to make accusations hard to prove

The text in bold and underlined from the quote above is the exact objection that I have with Panjab Radio. They are making false allegations against Ranjit Singh with absolutely no evidence to back up what they are saying. Rather, the evidence that is publicly available is completely contrary to what Panjab Radio are saying in their Radio shows.

As far as making lies up, I made the following assertions before, and I stick by them:

- They have misinformed the sangat as to the cancellation of Ranjit Singh's Slough program

- They do give air time to people excommunicated from the Panth, ie Kala Afghana. The interview was conducted by Jasbir Singh.

- They make false allegations against people doing Parchaar for Panthic Unity, such as Ranjit Singh

- They do ask every 15 mins (ok, may be 20 mins) for money off the sangat, saying it will make you attain Guru Jee's happiness in their Gurmat programs

- They do organise commercial Yatra tours to Pakistan, from which they make money. If this is not true, may be they should make a declaration to this effect, and publish their accounts, to show that the whole enterprise does not have profits going into Surjit Ghuman's pocket.

- Panjab Radio is purely a commercial station, which will do whatever it can to increase its publicity and revenue streams.

I will be greatful if anyone can disprove these facts, so that you can change my perception of Panjab Radio.

This is not to say that I am for Akash Radio being free from criticism. Their role in the Beadbi of Guru Jee must be highlighted. People should take action whenever anything anti-Panthic happens. This is especially where the Beadbi of Guru Maharaaj takes place.

As to the role I aim to play/attempt to take in the Respect for Guru Granth Sahib Jee campaign ... I'm not for publicising that on the Net. Guru Sahib knows how much seva I do and how much seva I don't do.

Once again, my objection to Panjab Radio is the lies/gossip/allegations/slander they do about others without proper investigative journalism and objectivity.

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Waheguroo

:doh: Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!! :doh:

I agree with you "Naamras" on every line you have written!!! :TH:

Also yes, it is easier to make allegations and harder to prove, as Naamras has highlighted in his post - Nothing was mentioned about Panjab Radio and their previous acts that are being discussed now until they crossed the line - they started making the allegations, and it is only now that we have started stating the FACTS!!!

Hmm... - also, I wonder why this statement is not put into effect with other older issues that arose last year with some other Sant - allegations were made easily by some stupid cheap newspaper, but no proof was provided and to this day them allegations have not been proved!!! - Yes, I definately agree with you there "RSingh" - It is definateley easier to make allegations, but harder to prove!!!

:doh: Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!! :doh:

WKWF

Punjab radio is supposed to be the voice of the Punjabi people, but when the Guru Granth Sahib was taken in to a hotel, did Punjab Radio actually make a ground and stand up for the Respect for SGGS campaign?

Why?

If the rest of the media condemned the acts of respect SGGS campaign, Punjab Radio followed suite.

Ranjit Singh in his talks has highlighted this problem, and explained to the sangat that we should not take the SGGS to a place where alcohol/cigarettes are consumed, and went further to explain a similar situation which Shri Guru Gobind Singh faced.

So Punjab radio who have shown no respect or interest in the respect for SGGS campaign, Punjab radio who have misguided the sangat on the aim and mission of Sant Ranjit Singh, Punjab radio who have misguided the sangat on the schedule of Sant Ranjit Singh.

The list could go on.

In Leicester there was a 3 hour queue to bow to the Guru Granth Sahib, same with Wolverhampton and am sure every other town/city had the same response, Sant Ranjit Singh actually is getting people in to the Gurdwara telling them about Sikhism and getting people back in to order, any one who discredits Sant Ranjit Singh for this, is anti Sikh as much as RSS and any one who supports Punjab Radio is anti Sikh too.

FATEH.

WKWF

Punjab radio is supposed to be the voice of the Punjabi people, but when the Guru Granth Sahib was taken in to a hotel, did Punjab Radio actually make a ground and stand up for the Respect for SGGS campaign?

Why?

If the rest of the media condemned the acts of respect SGGS campaign, Punjab Radio followed suite.

Ranjit Singh in his talks has highlighted this problem, and explained to the sangat that we should not take the SGGS to a place where alcohol/cigarettes are consumed, and went further to explain a similar situation which Shri Guru Gobind Singh faced.

So Punjab radio who have shown no respect or interest in the respect for SGGS campaign, Punjab radio who have misguided the sangat on the aim and mission of Sant Ranjit Singh, Punjab radio who have misguided the sangat on the schedule of Sant Ranjit Singh.

The list could go on.

In Leicester there was a 3 hour queue to bow to the Guru Granth Sahib, same with Wolverhampton and am sure every other town/city had the same response, Sant Ranjit Singh actually is getting people in to the Gurdwara telling them about Sikhism and getting people back in to order, any one who discredits Sant Ranjit Singh for this, is anti Sikh as much as RSS and any one who supports Punjab Radio is anti Sikh too.

FATEH.

107124[/snapback]

Once again the old RSS trick comes out the bag. When all else fails start branding around the RSS tag.

As for all this Sant bashing talk and the Nindaa, are you supposed to praise "Sant" who pour Amrit into a well and claim the well now contains Amrit ? So the "Sant" dismisses the institution of Panj Piare yet anyone says anything, it is Nindaa. Similalry a "Sant" is involved in a vulgar incident on a plane. Hey we better not say anything its Nindaa.

To the person who made claims about the Pakistan Yatra. There is actually very little money to be made. After air tickets, coache hire, food etc in Pak you barely make a few hundred pound "profit" per coach which if you factor in that you have paid for your own air tickets is turned into a profit of less than £100. Again if you factor in the food etc you buy when travelling you barely break even.

Once again the old RSS trick comes out the bag. When all else fails start branding around the RSS tag.

As for all this Sant bashing talk and the Nindaa, are you supposed to praise "Sant" who pour Amrit into a well and claim the well now contains Amrit ? So the "Sant" dismisses the institution of Panj Piare yet anyone says anything, it is Nindaa. Similalry a "Sant" is involved in a vulgar incident on a plane. Hey we better not say anything its Nindaa.

To the person who made claims about the Pakistan Yatra. There is actually very little money to be made. After air tickets, coache hire, food etc in Pak you barely make a few hundred pound "profit" per coach which if you factor in that you have paid for your own air tickets is turned into a profit of less than £100. Again if you factor in the food etc you buy when travelling you barely break even.

107140[/snapback]

WKWF

Some how you act like you have seen the accounts for the tours organised by Punjab Radio, or you are a part of the Punjab Radio team, don’t worry we are not planning to take your business away.

I have told you before if you have no foundation for your argument tell some one who cares as from reading before you have no support and you have no one who agrees with you, and you have lost my attention too.

Fateh.

107140[/snapback]

WKWF

Some how you act like you have seen the accounts for the tours organised by Punjab Radio, or you are a part of the Punjab Radio team, don’t worry we are not planning to take your business away.

I have told you before if you have no foundation for your argument tell some one who cares as from reading before you have no support and you have no one who agrees with you, and you have lost my attention too.

Fateh.

107143[/snapback]

:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

I TOTALLY AGREE - ITS BEST TO IGNORE THESE KIND OF PEOPLE WITH NO SUPPORT!!!

Panjab Radio is Anti-Panthic and anyone who supports it is too OR MAY ACTUALLY BE PART OF THE TEAM ESPECIALLY IF THEY KNOW SOO MUCH ABOUT THE FINANCES OF SUCH AN ORGANISATION!!! - thats my opinion anyway!!!

A radio station that just does nindya of people who are trying and successful in bringing Sikhs to the Khalsa Panth by intiating them with Guru Gobind Singh Ji's Amrit can't under no circumstances be Panthic!!!

Therefore any supporter of such an organisation can also not be Panthic!!!

:doh: Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!! :|

Why?

The list could go on.

Yesterday in the programme between 6-8pm the issue was discussed, and the hukamnama was read, regarding this issue. the presenter was talking to a caller (i think from respect campaign, not 100%sure) and they talked bout it for a little while.

and so what if ghuman drinks n smokes, hes a mona. he doesnt present the sikhi related programmes an amritdhari singh does.

whats everyones problem with punjab radio, they do a lot of good things, and what EXACTLY was said by them regarding ranjit singh, all ive heard is that a presenter made comments about some of his chele.

107140[/snapback]

WKWF

Fateh.

107143[/snapback]

:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

I TOTALLY AGREE - ITS BEST TO IGNORE THESE KIND OF PEOPLE WITH NO SUPPORT!!!

Panjab Radio is Anti-Panthic and anyone who supports it is too OR MAY ACTUALLY BE PART OF THE TEAM ESPECIALLY IF THEY KNOW SOO MUCH ABOUT THE FINANCES OF SUCH AN ORGANISATION!!! - thats my opinion anyway!!!

A radio station that just does nindya of people who are trying and successful in bringing Sikhs to the Khalsa Panth by intiating them with Guru Gobind Singh Ji's Amrit can't under no circumstances be Panthic!!!

Therefore any supporter of such an organisation can also not be Panthic!!!

:doh: Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!! :|

107174[/snapback]

Once again you guys show how you like to twist the truth to suit your narrow minded conspiracy theories just like your mates in the RSS.

Did I say I had seen the accounts....NO. But I know how much they charge and I know how much it costs to hire a coach in Pakistan for a tour, cost of air tickets etc etc and you can calculate yourself how much profit there is in these tours.