Khalistan by 2007 !

Bir_Rass

"This is just my opinion, I am sorry if anyone has felt offended by it. Maybe I am wrong to think that we should not be fighting for our 'own' land, but it is the way I feel. "

That's respectable as long as you support fighting for justice for the victims of gov't atrocities. As sikhs we should at least agree that justice has not been served. There are bad people in the movement, there were bad people in the movement from the beginning. don't let a few bad apples destroy a dream of countless shaheeds. the karja of our shaheeds is on our heads.

at least you acknowledge that atocities occurred while most anti-khalistanis say everything that happened to Sikhs was justified.

fateh.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

“Our leader will be Simran Jeet Mann,” added Chohan.

Chohan needs to correct that statement : His(not our) leader would be Simran Jeet Mann.

I do not support any Khalistan, people in punjab are following corrupt ways, drugs, alcohol and into maya. But I do support their return to the sikh religion and remembrance of naam.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

KHALISTAN WILL BE MADE WHEN WE UNITE AS A NATION BECAUSE NO OFFENSE TO ANYONE BUT THE KHALSA IS SO DIVIDED THAT WE FIGHT AMONGST EACH OTHER WE NEED TO STOP PEOPLE GIVING US A BAD NAME AND DIVIDING THE PANTH AND UNITE UNDER THE COMMAND OF SRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI AND THEN WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT AND WHEN WE ARE UNITED WAHEGURU WILL FULLFIL THE REQUEST BUT RIGHT NOW WE ALL NEED TO UNITE FIRST

KHALISTAN ZINDABAAD!!!!!!

TEGH TEGH FATEH!!!!!!!!

PANTH KEE JEET!!!!!!!!

BOLE SO NIHAL SATSRI AKAAL!!!!!!!!

WJKK WJKP!!

post-3638-1124572435_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...