Khalistan by 2007 !

Bir_Rass

jagjit chohan is a prat, ther is no other definition for him, if he was soo much of a apparet militant he would be shaheed

106871[/snapback]

I agree.... That guy is a complete joke...I respect his determination for Khalistan but he's predictions are pathetic, on what basis does he make such claims. Khalistan by 2020 would be more viable or by 2050 but by 2007 LOL.gif he cracks me up.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:doh: Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!! :doh:

...at least he's trying with all these speeches and everything!!! Never mind what he was like before - people make mistakes - he is human afterall - but he's Khalistani now and thats what counts!!!

ITS PEOPLE LIKE SURJIT GHUMAN AND HIS PANJAB RADIO WHO AT THIS MOMENT IN TIME NEED TO BE STOPPED FOR DIVIDING THE PANTH IN HALF!!! - PLEASE TAKE PART IN PHONING AND EMAILING THEM TO STOP THEIR DIRTY SANT BASHING ACTIVITIES!!!

Jagjit Singh Chohan at the moment is on our side (if your pro-khalistan anyway) and he is supporting Khalistan - there is no need to put down people like him until he actually commits anti-panthic acts - there are larger issues that need to be addressed at the moment!!!

No offence anyone - Bhull Chuk Maarf!!!

:doh: Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!! :doh:

• 3 weeks later...

I am a Hindu and I think Sikhs can get whatever stan they want but there are a couple of things I want to highlight, if Sikhs get Khalistan the following is what should happen:

1) Khalistan will only comprise of present day Punjab since it is Sikh majority, not an inch outside this present day Punjab should be given to Sikhs.

2) All Hindus will move out of Punjab

3) All Sikhs outside Punjab who live in Hindu majority states should move to Khalistan, in other words a complete population exchange should take place.

4) If Sikhs maintain the important Hindu temples of Punjab then the important Sikh Gurudwaras outside Punjab like the ones at Patna and Nanded will be maintained by Hindus.

5) The 3% minority of Muslims and Christians in Punjab have nothing to do with us Hindus and Sikhs can do whatever they want with them, we don't care.

Dear G-Unit

History tells that noone gives anyone rule or land.So Sikhs will NEVER get Khalistan from India without force(force can be physical or mental or mixture of both) and brother,I can assure you of 1 thing(sorry for being rude)if sikhs get a finger,they will take the whole hand and if they get hand they will certainly take the full arm,so better be careful LOL.gif

Also what about millions of vanjara sikhs in India?where will they go?We will certainly like to take majority of them LOL.gif

And G-Unit if all sikhs go away from India who will save the hindus from Muslims LOL.gif

Muslim population is about 22 crore(GOI is lying to calm the hindus that its around 14 crore).Your old days might be back again(History repeats itself). no.gif

Khalistan Zindabad

I have no hatred against Sikhs, the whole point in creating a Khalistan is to permanently resolve the Hindu-Sikh problem which will only happen if population exchange takes place. We Hindus want Hindustan for Hindus, we will not leave out our brothers and sisters in areas where they are a minority at the mercy of Sikhs, Muslims and Christians, we have enough experience from our history not to make such foolish mistakes again. The b*stards Gandhi and Nehru betrayed Hindus and did not get rid of Muslims when partition happened, now Muslims are back to their old game of trying to subjugate and dominate Hindus and establish Mughalistan through their uncontrolled breeding, the traitors even got rid of Hindu Kashmiris so no way we are going to trust anyone again.

The population exchange should be organized under UN supervision to prevent any riots, there have been such exchanges before between Greece and Turkey and in Cyprus in 1974, so as I said all Hindus will move out and all Sikhs will move in under UN supervision.

"And G-Unit if all sikhs go away from India who will save the hindus from Muslims

Muslim population is about 22 crore(GOI is lying to calm the hindus that its around 14 crore).Your old days might be back again(History repeats itself)."

We don't need Sikhs, we can save ourselves, you seem to have never heard of Shivaji Maharaj or the countless Hindu heroes who fought Muslims. Assam was never conquered by Muslims, also how did Sikhs save Hindu Tamils or Hindus from Andhra, Karnataka. We had the Vijayanagara Empire in the South that stood up against Muslim invasions so stop thinking that Sikhs are the saviors of the whole world.

Ofcourse the Sikhs living in India should leave for Punjab, at the same time Hindus of Punjab will leave Punjab, a complete population exchange should take place or else there is no point in creating a Khalistan. My motto is simple:

"Hindustan for Hindus, Khalistan for Sikhs".

We don't need Sikhs, we can save ourselves
How? By keeping fasts?
you seem to have never heard of Shivaji Maharaj or the countless Hindu heroes who fought Muslims
dude, we've had 1000 Hindus like you on this forum before yelling the same dam sentences. We're sick of replying so go search on Shivaji on this forum and get your answers. Not a single Indian born king kicked back the unbeatable Pathaans back to their home in Kabul, except Maharaja Ranjit Singh. No one could inflict terror on the minds of those mighty Pathaans except Sardar Hari Singh Nalwa. Do some research on Sikh history before denying it. I am not denying any heroic warrior who was a Hindu and fought oppression, but no one went to the extent of Sikhs, the extent of their might which terrified Pathaans, Afghans, Persians, Mughals etc.
how did Sikhs save Hindu Tamils or Hindus from Andhra, Karnataka. We had the Vijayanagara Empire in the South that stood up against Muslim invasions so stop thinking that Sikhs are the saviors of the whole world.
oh come on man!!! i have studied all of indian history in an indian school. South Indians didn't pick up a stone against the "civilized" British empire, and u expect us to believe they stood up against the barbaric and inhuman rulers (who happened to be Muslims)??? sure!!!
Ofcourse the Sikhs living in India should leave for Punjab, at the same time Hindus of Punjab will leave Punjab, a complete population exchange should take place or else there is no point in creating a Khalistan.
What do you know about the "point behind Khalistan"? There were a good number of Hindus who fought against the Indian rule in Punjab in the 80s. Some became Sikhs, some didn't. There were multitudes of Sikhs who gave their life for India, whether it was fighting the British, or fighting your number one enemy Pakistan. So who are you to tell these Hindus and Sikhs to part? They are not animals who can be shifted place to place. Are you another Jinnah?
My motto is simple:

"Hindustan for Hindus, Khalistan for Sikhs".

Contribution of  Sikhs who are less than 2% of India's population, in the freedom struggle of India against the British.

Hanged: 77% were Sikhs

Life Imprisonment: 81% were Sikhs

Jallianwala Bagh massacre: 62% were Sikhs

Book source : "History of Indian National Congress".

If we start demanding an equal compensation for our sacrifices, India + Pakistan + Bangladesh will fall short of what we deserve. So keep your motto to yourself.

I don't understand why people are against muslim in India ?? There are only a few rotten apple amongst Indian muslim and because of them the whole community need not be criticized.

I can tell you a story, when the terrorists from pakistan recently wanted to attack the Ayodhya Temple, they toured in places like Delhi, Akbarpur, Muzzafarnagar and so many places in India but not one Indian muslim turned up to help them. Ofcourse the terrorsts tried to take example of Islam and ummah etc saying we all muslims are brothers and all, but not one Indian muslim could they recruit to harm their hindu brothers. And this is inspite of numerous BJP/RSS sponsored hindu cruelty against muslims in India.