Khalistan by 2007 !

Bir_Rass

Mehtab Singh ji there is value in what G-Unit says. The Hindu kings were dayalu and the muslims were backstabbers. Prithviraj Chauhan defeated Ghauri 7 times yet forgave him each time. Prithviraj was a gentleman and Ghauri was a scoundrel who killed Prithviraj the first time he could defeat him. This was the true nature of the situation then. Only if you showed trust in muslim could they backstab you and claim victories.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

GUnit

<<he population exchange should be organized under UN supervision to prevent any riots>>

If you want to involve UN,you will have to fulfill your promise to UN in the 1960's to have a referrendum in Kashmir,there will be referrendum in north eastern states and may be even tamilians.

You will loose not only Punjab but also many other states and in the remainder portion you will have to confront with about 35-40% muslim brothers as muslim brothers have huge population in states like UP and Gujarat and they are not going to stop reproducing LOL.gif .

Best of Luck dude

well... In my view indian hindu has not only hatred for indian muslim but also fear.

Like you have brave Hindu lions calling sikhs as "oye sardar"in an insulting way throughout India.Do the hindus dare to call a muslim "oye mulle" in a sarcastic way.

The answer is no because the muslims are not going to tolerate it.

Few years back there was a bollywood movie in which word "mustafa" was used.Muslims just told once that we want this word removed and it was removed.

Contrary to that,sikhs protested against bole so nihaal througout the country and the police did lathi charge on sikhs and finally a bomb blast resulted in stopping the screening of this movie.

Indian hindu dint appreciate the gentle and kind nature of Sikhs and dont have the b**ls to face the indian muslim.

So far minorities have been subjugated in India due to hindu mob mentality.The day muslim population gets over 35%,hindus might have to pay for some of the stuff they did to muslims in gujarat,bombay and bihar etc.

GUnit

<<he population exchange should be organized under UN supervision to prevent any riots>>

If you want to involve UN,you will have to fulfill your promise to UN in the 1960's to have a referrendum in Kashmir,there will be referrendum in north eastern states and may be even tamilians.

As far as kashmir resolution is concerned, if you read the resolution carefully it says that pakistan should withdraw from pakistan occupied kashmir and northern areas first and then Indians will withdraw later after the elections/referendum is held. Pakistan has not agreed to withdraw till today so the resolution is still born.

The UN resolution is different from what pakistani propaganda machine would have you believe.

This Gana Unit fella is well funny. He reminds me of Bal Thakery the lafanga who always goes on about maratha power. During the early 1980s he used to say he would come to Punjab and sort Shaheed Baba Jarnail Singh Ji out. Thackery was such a chicken he never dared to turn up in Punjab nor confront Shaheed Baba Jarnail Singh Ji when he went to Mumbai.

If Hindustan and Khalistan were created, it would only be a matter of months before the dhoti clad Hindustan Army was asking the Sikhs to come to their aid. You dont have to be a scholar to know that the Sikhs are the INDIAN ARMY. All the other units are a bunch of losers who can barely load an ammo clip into a SLR let alone put a shell into a howitzer.

As per the UN resolutions on Kashmir we would also require at least a 1947 Punjab territory i.e Himachel and Haryana would be absorbed into Punjab. Would not take more than a few days for us to get Delhi. Then the onward march across Hindustan.

:)Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!! :doh:

LOL yeh - 2007 isn't quite right - but come on - at least he's trying with all these speeches and everything!!! Never mind what he was like before - people make mistakes - he is human afterall - but he's Khalistani now and thats what counts!!!

ITS PEOPLE LIKE SURJIT GHUMAN AND HIS PANJAB RADIO WHO AT THIS MOMENT IN TIME NEED TO BE STOPPED FOR DIVIDING THE PANTH IN HALF!!! - PLEASE TAKE PART IN PHONING AND EMAILING THEM TO STOP THEIR DIRTY SANT BASHING ACTIVITIES!!!

Jagjit Singh Chohan at the moment is on our side (if your pro-khalistan anyway) and he is supporting Khalistan - there is no need to put down people like him until he actually commits anti-panthic acts - there are larger issues that need to be addressed at the moment!!!

No offence anyone - Bhull Chuk Maarf!!!

<_< Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!! <_<

106917[/snapback]

Seeing as you have gone off topic, please can you PM me proof of Panjab Radios GOI links. Also stop hijacking threads. If you spent as much time on reading Gurbani to learn about what a true Sant is as per Gurbani perhaps you could get over this addiction you have to this topic.

As for Chohan, here have a read for yourselves. This man is all mouth.

Shiromani Khalsa Dal condemns Chauhan's proclamations

Sunday 10th July, 2005

Saffajang Singh - Panthic Weekly Staff

Chandigarh (KP) - In a press conference, leaders of the Damdami Taksal, Shiromani Khalsa Dal and Sikh Student Federation released statements condemning Jagjit Singh Chauhan for issuing statements on behalf of other organizations in the press about Khalistan.

Bhai Sarvan Singh Khalsa of Shiromani Khalsa Dal and Bhai Surinder Singh Kishanpura, member of working committee, stated that everyone knows about the past contributions of Damdami Taksal, Shiromani Khalsa Dal and Sikh Student Federation towards the Khalistan movement and it is also widely understood that these organizations are still involved in the betterment of the Khalsa Panth in the future.

They also stated that Jagjit Singh Chauhan, the self-proclaimed Prime Minister of Khalistan, has done nothing so far besides making statements to the press about the struggle which had been going in the Panth for decades. Jagjit Singh Chauhan who returned to India in June 2001, after nearly spending a decade in England claimed that he would continue the quest for Khalistan.

At that time he had passed resolutions that Khalistan would be formed shortly. Recently, after hundreds of innocent people had been arrested by the state police, he passed another statement claiming that Khalistan would be a reality in 2007.

Leaders of Shiromani Khalsa Dal also stated that the SKD, Damdami Taksal and Sikh Student Federation had always been running elections by following Gurmat Maryada and Jagjit Singh’s attempts of interfering with these organizations would not be tolerated.

I'm stupid, don't pay too much attention to me, I just felt I had to say this...

This is exactly why I think Khalistan is a bad idea. Just look at all the animosity that's been built up around just the idea of Khalistan. Hindus bashing Sikhs, Sikhs bashing Hindus - is this really what we want?

And as for this whole ego thing with "we did so much for the world, for India...", well, how many of you that are saying this have actually gone and fought in wars for India yourselves? I've said it before, and I'll say it again - so much of the Khalistan movement is fuelled by pride and ego.

I understand that alot of you feel very strongly that we 'deserve' our own land, and I totally understand why you feel this way. But come on, do you really have to become so bitter? Besides, I'm sure most people wouldn't be rushing to move to Khalistan as soon as it was established. :)

Sure, having our own land would be kind of nice, but it would never truly be our land, this whole world will always belong to Waheguru despite any borders we may make for ourselves.

That's all I have to say. Like I said, I'm stupid, so don't pay me too much heed. tongue.gif

ok. I cant believe you would even come to such a thought. Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Bhindrawale said that the day Darbar Sahib is attacked would be the day the foundation for Khalistan would be laid. Sarbat Khalsa WAS gathered after the June 1984 attack and the Panth as a whole gathered and decided that Khalistan was a MUST.

For those of you that dont know, Sarbat Khalsa's hukam is like the punj payare's hukam. It is the entire PANTH coming together and making a final decision. Now i dont think the whole panth would make such a decision if it wasn't neccesary. So i suggest we stop argueing on whether there should be a khalistan or not. Khalistan is meant to happen.

As for Jagjit Singh Chohan, he is a total government of india's pet. Just because things didn't work out for him, he's trying to catch some media attention by taking the "khalistan" approach. His statement on having khalistan by 2007 is just to catch more media attention. Nothin else. If you don't agree with me, do some research and check up what kind of person he is. Did he ever care about khalistan before his political problems? nope. If he really is into the khalistan movement, he would have done something a lot earlier.

Just my 2 cents.

and if you don't agree with any of my opinions. please also state why.

"I've said it before, and I'll say it again - so much of the Khalistan movement is fuelled by pride and ego:

Khalistan is built on the rubble of Akal Takhat Sahib, 2500 burned saroops of SGGS, thousands of our raped sisters, thousands of illegal false police encounters, Delhi pogroms and the 200,000 Sikhs killed by GOI. Period.

Don't badmouth jhujaroo singhs and singhnees who fought with their tan and man for khalistan. Read about Sukha and Jinda and Bhai satwant singh and bhai beant singh before you talk about pride and ego.

I've researched these Singhs, and I have nothing bad to say about them. I was not bad-mouthing these people, believe me.

Maybe you mis-understood me. I know alot about Operation Bluestar, 1984 massacres, and the like, and I honestly feel just as much anger as the next person just thinking about how much damage the Indian government has done to our people. This cause, bringing justice to the sikhs who suffered, giving us the independence we've been asking for for years, is not something I am against, but for. I just feel that the Khalistan movement has been causing so much ego. Just look at some of the comments made on this board alone.

This is just my opinion, I am sorry if anyone has felt offended by it. Maybe I am wrong to think that we should not be fighting for our 'own' land, but it is the way I feel. I realise now that some of my words were a bit harsh, considering the circumstances that have caused people to start the movement, and again I beg forgiveness if anyone was (and obviously some people were) offended by my words.