Santan De Kautak ?

WJKK WJKF

From last week SSTV's owner Ravinder Singh Pannu is showing as interview with Sukhwinder singh who has written a book called "Santan De Kautak ?". In this book he have basically disrespected almost every Gurmukh including Bhai Randheer Singh ji, Baba Attar Singh ji Mastuana Sahib Wale, Baba Isher Singh ji Rara Sahib Wale, Ranjit Singh ji Dhadrian Wale etc. I was just wondering if anyone has been watching this interview or have read this book by themselve. just looking for ur view points...

WJKK WJKF

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its pure nindya of Mahapurkhs, I saw the first 5 minutes of it, his arguements are baseless, he does very serious nindya of alot of the Mahapurkhs including Baba Jarnail Singh ji Bhindrawale, Bhai Randheer Singh ji, Baba Isher Singh ji rarewale.

waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fateh

aite so these are the things the guy said in his interview.. at first i wasnt going to listen to what he was saying but then decided that the best way to refute his stuff is if we know exactly what he says: so here is a brief summary of what he said in this part of the interview.. i will listen next week to see what other cr*p he has to talk about.

when i tuned in this is what he was speaking of:

Taksal does not do proper paath, they read Guru Granth Sahib ji without a bindi,

* he was basically saying that any person that uses taksal maryada or used their teachings is going against sikhi, therefore we cant call anyone that is known as a taksali, a "Sant", i think the sangat can go through all the people in taksal he just put down there.

next he spoke about sant Ishar Singh Ji Rare Wale (please note that when he spoke of any "Sant" he was putting down he too used the word "Sant" in front of their name")

He said that Sant Ishar Singh ji should not be caled a sant cus he sat on a chair and considered himself above everyone. he also said that Sant ji told stories in his katha that not proper to tell in sangat. For example he told a story about some hindu gods or something.. ( i was not able to get their names) but the story was that this one guy did a lot of bhagti and one day he got cut and instead of blood some green stuff came out and this guy started feeling very big that he no longer bled "blood" but he had become a part of nature and was bleeding what he ate (greens) and then i think it was God, or whoever they believe to be at the top told someone else to come down and bring his ego down... now he made it very short and i dont know if this is all that sant ji said, from what i remember, when sant ji told a story there was always a moral or a lesson to be learnt from it....so if someone heard of a similar story that sant ji did.. please let us know...

neway his point here was that sant ji told stories that had noething to do with sikhi or the way of a sikhi life, therefore he should not be called a sant.

he then went on to speak a little bit about the maryada's and said they are all wrong, except bhai gurmat singh's Singh Sabha Lehar - they made a maryada which is correct he said and that sikhi would be better if everyone followed this maryada

he split the "Sant" into 2 catagories, 1% were gurbani sant's, 99% he called taukari sants. these sants have people building stuff (carrying a taukari on top of their heads of mud or whatever) he said that too many gurudwara sahibs are bad for us... just like we eat something in excess it will become bad for us same way here....

he said these taukari sant offer people drugs to get them to help and also so that they will work better. that they do not allow the "sevak" to go and matha tek to guru ji, they are told that they will receive God from the taukaree itself. they have these places built like gurudwara sahibs so that they can get free labour from the sangat. so 99% of the sant do this.

he then spoke of Sant Ranjit Singh Dhadriawale....

he was telling a story about how he was helping a guy who was thrown in jail for killing a nirmalee cus they were doing beadbi of guru ji and he was saying how he was all there for the guy and supporting him.. but they needed financial help.. so they decided to go to this "Sant" who had become a "Sant" two years ago. he is referring to Bhai Ranjit Singh, he said as he approached where sant ji stays they saw a huge board outside that said something along the lines of "Sant Ranjit Singh Dhadriawale Maharaj" and that the maharaj part got to them... (I dont think he has any proof of this.. no pics or nething.. if neone can shed lite on this), but they decided to continue to go talk to him. he then described what he says he saw there, which was baba ji standing on a table.. while people touched his feet and he was patting them on their backs like a human guru would, and he also had a bowl on the table in which people put in money. he went on to say that Sant Ji did not help them out financially at all with the person that was in jail or to help his family out... it is for these reasons that he does not believe that we can call sant ranjit singh ji sant...... again.. please note .. these are things he SAID he saw.... no proof they happen... and if neone has seen sant ji they will know that this cant be true.... neway...

he went on to say that he got threatening phone calls after the book was published from Sant Dhadriawale ji's "lady" sevaks... that they would kill him... the way he said this, he made it sound very very bad.....

he basically said that sant ji was not panthic, therefore was not a Sant.. plus everything else...

this guy beleives that every other person that does katha is wrong and their intentions are wrong, when asked if he is willig to label all the sant ever as wrong because of a few people, he readily said yes... all Sant are wrong and bad.. and not doing proper sikhi parchar ( i guess besides him )

I know that today the word Sant is not used properly, but he has no right to say the stuff he doesn about many of the mahan Sikhs who have passed, how can u sit there and talk about some of these great Sant? his whole book he critizises every sant ever.... how is this sikhi?

this guy has some serious issues... what is worse is that mr. pannu is promoting this!! he actually sat thre and agreed with what this guy was saying!! he also spoke that no one should be given the title of sant... although he uses it constantly when speaking of them and also has a picture of a "Sant" that he puts in the same room as Guru ji when they have akhand sahib dhe paath. this question was raised to mr. pannu aswell.... and his response is that it is there because he respects them....

this guy that wrote this book seriously needs help.. or needs to be taken care of.. and guru ji will do that himself... when u do nindhyea of a sant... u better be ready for the consequences...

i feel for this guy.....

bhul chuk maaf

( i hope everyone nknwos that the above post are this man's thoughts not mine.. they have not been proven.. actually many of them are base less as he takes bits and peices of them and does not use the full story it seems)

:doh: Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!! :doh:

Probably one of Surjit Ghuman's mates and the show is probably linked with Panjab Radio and also supported and funded by Government Of India to split and make divisions in the panth and cause internal problems!!!

Could someone also post up the contact numbers or methods for this SSTV thing and where and how it operates and what channel do they broadcast - Also when is their next "Sant Bashing" program - It is another serious issue that needs to be dealt with as well - I WOULD BE VERY GRATEFUL FOR THESE CONTACT DETAILS!!!

If this was the 80's during Sant Bhindranwale's time, non of these organisations would have the guts to speak like this - why is that??? - BEACAUSE AT THAT TIME THE SIKH PANTH WAS AS ONE SIKH BODY!!!

Well if he is reading this i would please advice him to read sukhmani sahib in the astpadhi starting with "SALOK: sant saran joh jan parre, so jan udranhaar. SANT KEE NINDA nanaka bor bor avtar" (soz abt stupid spelling mistakes

Hope he seeks sense, or mayeb he is right in SOME cass but still, hope WE all get sense to learn to find the diference between right and rong.

WAHEGURU :doh:

who is this fool and wheres he from

107175[/snapback]

:doh: :doh: :doh:

EXACTLY WHAT I ASKED!

It HAS to be a brain problem or damage or shock or something for this guy to go that far - IT HAS TO BE!!!