Santan De Kautak ?

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all find out who is Sukhwinder Singh's publisher, then find out who funded this project and who sponsored him and gave him support, am sure this guy is linked to a organisation which is anti Sikh, you may even be able to link him to Punjab radio who have adopted the same approach, which is disrespecting Sants for promoting Sikhi.

Then ask Sukhwinder Singh what he has done for the panth, ask his publisher what they have done for the panth and ask his ally Punjab radio, what have you done for the panth?

The total amount of Sikhs which have taken amrit from all the mentioned Sants must reach over 1 million. :doh:

so who is bad and who is good?

waheguru jio,

you guys are all right...

they had a talk show before they did this interview and i can give u guys a brief summary of wht they were saying.

basically they said that the word "Sant" is given a very very high status in sikhi, no one during our Guru's times were given the title of Sant. I agree that this word is used out of context a lot.... however, today we need this word to describe such amazing people as Sant Ishar Singh Ji, and Sant Attar Singh ji.

Jio they are using this argument to hold this guys book in the light of truth and this is wrong. True that many times the word "Bhai" would be better used, however, that has nothing to do with the book, the way these guys are making it seem. If this was the case he should not have said anything about Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh Ji since he does not use the word Sant, however, he also does nindhya of Bhai Sahib.

it seems to me this guy just wants fame... if u would like to contact SSTV do a search for Sur Sagar Radio or Television online.. u'll be able to find their contact info... they will be continuing this topic next week, we will keep u updated...

oh about where hes from.. im not so sure but my dad was saying that by the way he was talking this guy is from amritsar somewhere....

bhul chuk maaf

WJKF

i fully agree with Sony. Mr. Pannu said that as a tv host he is presenting this interview but it doesn't mean that he fully agree with that guy. I always had a lot of respect for Ravinder Singh but now i don't know what to say. he is even thinking of presenting sukhwinder singh live via 3 way line. this way listeners will get a chance to talk to him as well. About his book's publisher etc. i think we need to get this book from somewhere.

i just want to ask those who listened to his interview: when he was talking about Mann Singh ji Pehowe wale, he said something about meat which i didn't get. so if someone remember pls. share it.

we will keep u update as there is still another part of interview to come. BTW contact # for Sur Sagar is (416) 741-9600.

WJKK WJKF

The total amount of Sikhs which have taken amrit from all the mentioned Sants must reach over 1 million. :doh:

107182[/snapback]

Infact Paaji, Sant Baba Attar Singh Ji ALONE initated 1.3 million into the Khalsa Panth by giving Amrit Paan, then Sant Baba Isher Singh Ji initiated 900,000 people into the Panth....a lot over a million....this SSTV - hmm I wonder - probably not even one!!!

:doh: Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!! :doh:

I was able to speak to the Manager of SSTV - Sur Sagar TV/Radio - Mr Ravinder Singh Pannu - this morning and had a long conversation. To cut a long story short, I could tell that it wasn't actually his fault and the interview with the menace to the Sikh relegion - Sukhwinder "Singh" - was backfired on Pannu. Pannu's original intentions were to show the Panth of this menace, to interview him and his views, so that people would be aware of such low rubbish exists in this world!

You could tell this guy has had A LOT of phone calls about this issue (so excellent work everyone) and he has promised to never show him again - LOL - but the repeat will be shown again on friday - so that this time the message is conveyed in the correct way and SUKHWINDER's contact details are shown and what SSTV's real intentions were - But they will not be bringing him to the studio again!

I have got the contact number for Sukhwinder who wrote the book "Santan De Kautak" - PLEASE RING ON:

TEL: (If outside Canada - 001 goes first) - 0119 1185 1257 728

...or you can try this number:...

TEL: (001 if outside Canada) - 0119 1851 2257 728

EVERONE MUST PLEASE PHONE THIS SUKHWINDER AND ASK WHAT IS HIS PROBLEM - HE IS BOUND TO HAVE SOME SORT OF BRAIN DAMAGE FOR GOING THIS FAR!!!

Now is the time to end all these Anti-Panthic Body's such as Sukhwinder, Ghuman and his Panjab Radio before they go too far!!!