getting a new kirpan?

Wjkk!

Wjkf!

i have a small kirpan and am wondering if i can get a bigger kirpan... not to be greedy or anything but to defend others i need a bigger kirpan... :doh: @

also am i allowed to ask for a bigger one?

also wondering if any shops or places in edmonton sell or give away shastars? also wanting to say i am only 13 but now have a liking for shastars and kirpans, blush.gif

bul chak maf

well if u think u can defend people with it its ok get a big one tongue.gif . but remember the worst thing that could ever happen is the enemy take ur weapon, rememebr the Kirpan is their for defence of dharam, so if u think u will be able to handle bigger weapons go for it, but Guru ji did say people who carry weapons that they cannot handle(have knowledge of their use) are mearly carrying pioson.

*MOD EDITED*

107385[/snapback]

Kumi I thought better of you. That is a horrible way to say it. Kirpans dont just kill, they defend. Remember when that sword goes into the hands of a Sikh it becomes a Kirpan and can only be used for defense unlike anyother weapon. :doh:

107485[/snapback]

DOES IT KILL YES

sooo eat my kachera

Admin Note : Your id is Under moderation. Thanks

*MOD EDITED*

107385[/snapback]

Kumi I thought better of you. That is a horrible way to say it. Kirpans dont just kill, they defend. Remember when that sword goes into the hands of a Sikh it becomes a Kirpan and can only be used for defense unlike anyother weapon. :doh:

107485[/snapback]

DOES IT KILL YES

sooo eat my kachera

107527[/snapback]

THEN YOU WILL NEED TO GO FOR PESH COZ YOU BROKE YOUR REHAT BY NOT WEARING YOUR KACHERA!!!!!!!!!!!

And no it doesnt kill. We Kill. The Shastar doesnt matter, we can use a spoon, pen, key whatever to kill someone.

It not needed to kill, its used to defend. Not sure which books you been reading but none of the ones i have read tell me that!! and mine have been pretty good in teaching me stuff about sikhi!!

Thee Books i reeaaaaddd areee ' Kill kill kill' And Stabb stab stab.

They have no influence on me whatsoeva, my shastur kills me wen im sleeping, stabs my back, hits me n da face does all sorts of horrible things.

107623[/snapback]

Hmmm!!! well if you cant control your shastar, how comes u own so many?

If a singh cnt control his shastar, its pointless him wearing it.