Christian Scouting Material for Converting Sikhs

ms514

Sat Sri Akal:

I present this link as informational of the material presented to Christian missionaries that specifically aim to convert Sikhs. This guide serves as a "orientation to the Sikhs". It is an interesting read.

http://www.calebproject.org/userfiles/SikhPG.pdf

Please only see this as a reference and not a topic to bash any group or people. It is presented only as a means to study the angle on which missionaries work on.

From

http://tapoban.org/phorum/read.php?f=1&i=43688&t=43688

Subject: "Christian Missionaries Target Toronto Sikhs"

===== Begin =====

Starting on July 16, Christian Missionaries are going to be specifically targetting Sikhs for conversion. I say we give them a fitting reply.

They had a single Jesus who died an agonising death, asking "My God! My God! Why have you forsaken me leaving Me helpless, forsaking and failing Me in My need?"

We have thousands and thousands of Shahids and the likes of Dhan Dhan Shahidan De Sirtaj Satguru Arjan Dev jee who repeated, "Tera keeaa meethaa lagai...." when being boiled alive. We have Dhan Dhan Satuguru Tegh Bahadur Sahib who gave his life so others could practice their religions freely. Forget our Gurus questioning God, not even our Guru's Sikhs made a sound when going through the most brutal tortures.

Who should be converting who now?

Toronto challenged

Beginning July 16, Toronto Challenge teams will work in partnership with churches to meet the 48 percent of the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) residents who weren't born there in order to spread the gospel. Toronto's multi-ethnic/religious community includes Muslims, Hindus and Sikhs. Canada is home to the largest community of Sikhs outside of the Punjab in India, home to half of Canada's Sikh and Hindu population. For three weeks, teams will visit Muslim mosques, Hindu temples, Sikh gurdwaras or Buddhist temples while learning about other faiths and cultures. Call 1-877-487-7777 or email: andy@cdn.om.org.

http://www.canadianchristianity.com/cgi-bi...es/050630briefs

Poster at http://www.omcanada.org/tc05.doc.pdf

===== End ====

Toronto Sikhs please be alert. It would that this group are attempting to use the guise of learning about other faiths to try and promote themselves.

Pathetic christian missionaries using the same stye conversion tactics of muslims. First they pretend to learn about the faith, then challenge it or draw similariaties with their own faith then try blind them with false promises and incentives for converting. Saddo's...

How any person can convert from the perfert religion of Sikhism to any other most have the brain IQ of a peanut.

you know it's really funny.. they have all pictures taken from golden temple.. and stuff.. every picture is of sikh couple or individual.. One funny thing is that they can't find a valentine pix of sikh couple ,, so they posted the pix of non-sikh couple and made them sikh in pix caption lol :doh: ).. really funny

Their out images is good.. like how they took pictures and organized it in good fashion way.. but inside they are nothing.. don't worry about it :doh:

Admin : Kumi if you use Kill word again, we have to put you under moderation. Consider this as First Warning. If again you Edit Admins Note, then your IP/ID will have ban. Think before you erite virji.

Kumi : Ill Cry Den, By The Way can i correct ur mistake above u put 'erite' the correct spelling is Write

The Sikhs have nothing to fear. You want to freak these missionaries out? Show them the pics of Chardi kala 3HO Sikhs and other non-Punjabi Sikhs, I'm sure their jaws will drop and someone please take a picture for the sangat :doh:

It is amazing how non-Punjabis come to Sikhi because of love, not coercion, these missionaries devote all their time and effort to conquer others while they forget to conquer their own minds as Sikhi preaches. Christians and Muslims really need to hook up, they are so similar that I think they could be really good buddies and end all the non-sense in the middle-east, because from their view-point it's all about conquering the people who don't believe what they believe.

peace.