Left Speechless!

Guest random person

Guest random person

Vaheguroo Ji Ka Khalsa! Vaheguroo Ji Ki Fateh!

I was listening to some katha this morning on "visaho daan" as in the 7 daan mentioned in the ardaas: "sikhi daan, kes daan, rehat daan, bibek daan, visaho daan, bharosa daan, daana sir daan naam daan."

Visaho daan is unfaltering faith in the greatness of our Guroo Ji. The kathavaachik gave examples of Sikhs in the past who had such faith, for example, Bhai Joga Ji when he realised that Guroo Gobind Singh Ji was all-knowing and had protected him during the night from commiting any sins due to the vice of kaam.

This made me wonder, what sort of things have happened to people today that increases the amount of "visaho daan" within them? What 'kautak' has anyone experienced that has made them realise the amazing shakti or powers of God, and confirmed God's presence in this duniya? Please share any moments where you have been left speechless and unable to describe the magnificence and glory of Vaheguroo Ji.

I decided to post this in "Gupt" as really no-one should brag or boast about their kamayee and closeness to Vaheguroo Ji. However, by posting such experiences in the "Gupt" section, it can serve as inspiration to other Sikh Sangatees.

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Guest Guest

Bharosa daan is faith that what Vaheguroo Ji is doing is good and for the best, being able to accept what happens to us in life is in our best interests, whilst Visaho daan is faith that God has has the ability to do anything...

Guest Guest

:) I think it may be necessary to get the ball rolling.....so here is an example I can think of.... mind you it can be interpreted in different ways by every individual as giving a different msg from God, but here is what I understood by it.....

One day when I woke up I had the following tuk from Sukhmani Sahib repeating itself in my head.... "Jis Kai Antar Basai Nirankaar, Tis Kee Seekh Tarai Sansaar." That same day I had a roll (2hr reading) at the Gurdwara for continuous Sukhmani Sahib paaths.... as I sat in Maharaj's tabia, the very first pangtee that I read was...."Jis Kai Antar Basai Nirankaar, Tis Kee Seekh Tarai Sansaar." I was amazed!! Guroo Jee had been listening to me all morning and knew what I was thinking...... Proved that Guroo Jee is omnipresent (present everywhere) and omniscient (knowing all)...... truly "Vin Boleya Sabh Kich Jaanda!"

Another example I can think of is one that I read on this site as an experience encountered by Bhai Parminder Singh Ji who passed away in the car crash over a year ago now.... One morning (like amrit vela....i.e. it was dark) Bhai Parminder Singh Ji was making his way to the Gurdwara and on the way encountered some drunken lads who began verbally abusing him... however Bhai Sahib Ji carried reciting Vaheguroo and Bani....and when the guys came out of the car to approach him, they actually ended up running away screaming and scared.....shows the immense powers of Vaheguroo and how He truly saves his beloved ones.... "mera piara preetam satgur rakhvala!"

Please forgive me if I have recalled Bhai Parminder Singh Ji's experience incorrectly... I couldn't find the thread....feel free to add corrections!

• 5 weeks later...
Guest guestee

im ususaly coming up wit ne excuse or the other wheni get late for work and already have had a diciplinary fo it.to prove we shouldnt keep lying and how guru ji respons i'l tell u guys now....

i was one hour late for work (don ask!) so said i nearly gad a mini car accident and was in shoack so took time to come to work. Two days later i was at the gudwara and as i was driving out of the gruwara carpark i dente oe sideofmy cabadly via a pilar! that never heppens, i dont kno how my concentration lpsed, in nearly 4 yrs od driving ive never ever ruined my car, not evena scratch. Just shows wat power guruji possesses, he can do anythng and puniseh you in an instant.

vaheguru ji.