Muslims In Canada Using Propaganda Against Sikhism

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a Gurdwara Nanaksar, founded by Sant Baba Amar Singh Jee Barundi Wale, who have started the first state funded Sikh school in England and many others around the world.

The ignorance of Man blinds him into thinking that his house of worship of that one God is better that the others. Good for them that they have created a place for Worship. Good for those who sold the building. Good for the Muslims who can now worhship their Beloved Allah in a place best suited to their needs. As ver Ms514 stated above, its not like they bought the sangat.

Muslims are of two kinds. One found in Dar-ul-Islam (Islamic country) and one found in Dar-ul-harb (House of war/Non-Islamic country). Canada is Dar-ul-harb and muslim who live in dar-ul-harb are usually well-behaved.

It's only when they start getting a majority, that their real color is exposed. Like what happens recently in britain.

Muslims are of two kinds. One found in Dar-ul-Islam (Islamic country) and one found in Dar-ul-harb (House of war/Non-Islamic country). Canada is Dar-ul-harb and muslim who live in dar-ul-harb are usually well-behaved.

It's only when they start getting a majority, that their real color is exposed. Like what happens recently in britain.

110993[/snapback]

True..

I was listening to a talk show on UK radio last nite and this woman caller rang in calling herself as julie but it was obviously she was muslim then she goes on to say Islam means peace, etc, etc and muslims are peaceful etc,etc then she goes on about iraq and palestine, afghanistan.

And the presenter of the radio show who is usally sympathic to Muslims started to get annoyed how she was starting to justify terrorist attacks against the west. Then she backs down and starts to go on this line "islam means peace" again and then before she ended the call she says "it is written in the quran on the day of judgement we will have to fight all non-muslims".

This is the enemy within , the cancer, the people in the west are know waking up to. They realise you can't defeat these people with understanding and tolerance because they follow an ideology, which is committed to fight ALL non-muslims into submission or death until this so called judgement day. These type of muslims do not realise judgment day happens to everone when they die as you are judged by the almighty your deeds and actions in life and progress onto the next through the will of God.

That is why I say we need to prepare ourselves mentally and physically to ensure we can defend against this type of enemy and Waheguru willing we shall preveil.

by any chance has anybody read a part or even the whole qura'an..??

even in my world issues class... we saw this movie about those 'madrassas' in pakistan and afghanistan.. and how they're basically raising their kids to become terrorist... basically teachin the kids to hate anybody that is not muslim... the part that really disgusted me was when one little gurl was like 'well Allah (god) had to make SOME non-muslims... because then he wouldn't have anybody to send to hell'.... and thats an exact quote out of the movie..

but tha's a small but VERY quickly growing population that believes that way.. there was this muslim guy in my class who got VERY upset at the movie.. he was actually really <Edited>... started basically cussin those type of people... he's like 'these people don't even know the first thing about Islam... what they do is get a few scholars from the middle east and get them to teach at these schools... they teach the kids what THEY think islam is.. these people in these towns are all illiterate.. they don't know how to read the qura'an so they basically have no choice but to believe what these 'scholars' are telling them... and these scholars are teachin them to kill 'non-believers'... they're teaching their kids to become 'shaheeds' (which is also the word islam uses for martyr), but a martyr isn't someone who goes and kills innocent people... a martyr is sum1 who's defending themselves, their faith, or those around them..'... and the convo went on and on..

now.. to my point basically....he was sayin how he has read much of the qura'an... and it doesn't say anything that these scholars are preaching.. what they do is basically exagerrate or change the meanings n stuff of what's actually written in the qura'an... i mean we even see that in sikhi where people are i guess u can call it 'manipulating' the words of the guru granth sahib jee...

Sat Sri Akal:

Qua-ran is not what some of the Imams and Qazis are teaching. The most volatile statements in the Qua'ran regarding the other faiths is to not make friends with Christians and Jews (maybe due to the Prophet Muhammed believing that they had forgotten the true reason for their respective faiths' existence) and to fight unbelievers (Pagans and those who do not believe in the One Allah...may have been a time associated thing, as the Prophet Muhammed spent a lot of time fighting the idol worshippers/Pagans to regain territory, especially Mecca), as well as to never let a Pagan enter a Mosque. However, the majority of the Qua'ran's message is to revere, fear and respect the Almighty.

The Day of Judgement is not some Jihad against the non-believers. Rather, it is the day that humanity will be judged by the Almighty. Note that the above is from reading a translation of the Qua'ran, so what is actually written in Arabic is beyond me.

Imans and Quazis are very guilty of taking the words of the Qua'ran and twisting them around to the need of their patron rulers, as they did in the time of the Mighals. It is when the population itself does not read for themselves what is written in their own scriptures that such abuses take place.

Forgive any mistakes.