700 Injured In Clash In Gurgaon

BibaKaur

,,,,,and this is what most indians are like

110869[/snapback]

Well buddy anywhere in the world if you mess with the police, they will mess back. But today I am seeing that rent-a-mobs and political goons have totally overtaken this whole thing. As usual Indian political parties and politicians are the most cynically opportunist in the whole world.

That's not true.....police should not be gunda like.....i havent seen police and army violating human rights as muh as they do in india.

India is democracy only in name.....but its 1 of the most autocratic, non-secular and uncivilized societies of the world......blame it on Govt, Police , Army as well as citizens....

That's not true.....police should not be gunda like.....i havent seen police and army violating human rights as muh as they do in india.

India is democracy only in name.....but its 1 of the most autocratic, non-secular and uncivilized societies of the world......blame it on Govt, Police , Army as well as citizens....

110908[/snapback]

Police in United States shoot to kill if you don't stop, you are espcially at risk if you are black. Their Iraq record is unparalleled, Japan record is well only 200,000. Then the Brits, the civilized statesmanly people who want to give shelter and protect all manner of Islamists just shot a guy who ran 8 times in the head.

So only when you face the music, you dump human rights in the nearest trash can.