What Is A "tarran?"

dadday nu aounkar aaaray nu kana bubbay nu kanna is duaba. It is dadda as in daada.

111174[/snapback]

What are you on about? Who asked for the spellings of doaba? grin.gif

lol

Drn umblicus, umbilical muscles, navel; displacement of these muscles.

Drn pYxI umbilical muscles to get displaced or stretched, suffer from prolapsus of the navel.

hope this helps blush.gif

Vaheguroo ji ka Khalsa

Vaheguroo ji ki Fateh!!

dadday nu aounkar aaaray nu kana bubbay nu kanna is duaba. It is dadda as in daada.

111174[/snapback]

What are you on about? Who asked for the spellings of doaba? grin.gif

lol

Drn umblicus, umbilical muscles, navel; displacement of these muscles.

Drn pYxI umbilical muscles to get displaced or stretched, suffer from prolapsus of the navel.

hope this helps blush.gif

Vaheguroo ji ka Khalsa

Vaheguroo ji ki Fateh!!

111189[/snapback]

all right so that's the english word for it huh....awesome thanks a million!

"my tayaji will alwiz say dat meri tarran hill gayi.. " LOL.gif yeah that's what they always say!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa! Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

I've had a dharan before too... reeeeaaaaalllllyyy painful..... no.gif .... and always wondered what the hell it is in English as well...... i'm not sure but think it may be cists...around the navel area....???? grin.gif well this is what the doctors said .... altho they werent very convincin and couldnt give me ne remedy....just took loads of blood tests and stuff which didnt help..... unlike the punjabi aunties who massaged my stomach area and had me fit in no time.... :TH:

well anyways whatever it is... it has like a pulse... cos u can feel it right under ur belly button... the aunty couldnt detect this pulse like beat and that is how she knew my dharan had moved.... sure enough after me had been treated i could feel this pulse again... thats how u can tell if that is the problem or not when u have severe pains around the stomach area...

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa! Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

• 14 years later...
  • 4 months later...

https://youtu.be/0UBRArzXMFc

Basically when you press down firmly on the naval you should feel it pulsing. If not then it is moved. Depending on which direction it has moved could give different symptoms such as constipation, diahrea, vomiting, loss of appetite. 

If you stand up straight and touch your toes without needing legs you will feel pain or discomfort in back of legs and buttock. Keep going until you can touch your toes. This usually fixes it. Then you need to maintain it. Google displaced naval and there is lots of info. 

I've done many healing courses but surprised it never came up on any of the workshops. 

Good luck.