Is Virginity Important To Guys?

Guest *-*natty*-*

Guest *-*natty*-*

Would guys like their partners in marriage to be virgins?

The reason I am asking is becos I know some girls who have slept around during their time at college and univerisity and are comin to marriage age...and now they are fretting whether if they can find decent guys for marriage. :)

i am not a guy so i can't say exactly whether they would or would not. but from what i read based on evolutionary theory, men tend to prefer virgins and are not exactly open to the idea of having their wife being a "second-hand and used good"...if you get my drift. just wait and see what the guys have to say. tongue.gif

Guest Guest

Is Virginity important to Girls? How would you like it if you knew your future husband was the neighborhood skank?

the short answer to your question is yes.

Guest Guest

It all depends on the guy...before i got into sikhi I was just a "male skank" as some of u would put it...but i mean we all make mistakes and if Guruji can forgive us then no person should hold those mistakes against us....but generally guys would prefer virgins for the reason specified by the bhenji above...

Well, I believe in honesty but it is VERY hard to swallow when the news breaks to your partner.

Somethings are not meant to be repeated in life so move on and try to forget it as a bad dream. Share the word with your partner and promise to be truthfull to eachother and get over it.

Its HARD but its also the fact of life. Whoever move on knowing the fact about the wife or partner's past takes LOTS of patience and courage to forgive. As mistake are bound to happen no matter its girl or guy.

The important thing is to admitt that you did it. Don't spend your whole life covering it as to cover one lie you will lie so many times which is not acceptable.

Ask for forgiveness from Guru ji and take your partner into your life....be serious toward your life partner...

Stay in Chardikalaaaaaaaaaaaaaa jio

Its a tough question but the answer depends on a no of different things. Mostly It depends on the guy and the girl.

A scenario would be where the girl has had relationships before where as the guy hasnt, and in that case the munda will have a difficult time accepting the situation (same the other way around).

Another would be how well the would be couple know each other, if they can talk about this issue before marriage then it is ok, but bear in mind this will always be dragged to the front during fights etc. wacko.gif

Personally, i wont have any problem with my partner being not being virgi.n, simply because i put more emphasis on the what the person is like with me and my friends and family instead of what the person's body parts are like grin.gif

Having said that it would be nice to know if she was in a serious relationship that went bad or as u say "slept around during their time at college and univerisity".

p.s. i am not a male skank blush.gif

A scenario would be where the girl has had relationships before where as the guy hasnt, and in that case the munda will have a difficult time accepting the situation (same the other way around).
OH HELL YEAH!! TOO RIGHT!!
Another would be how well the would be couple know each other, if they can talk about this issue before marriage then it is ok, but bear in mind this will always be dragged to the front during fights etc. wacko.gif
DAM RIGHT!!! THATS SO WELL SAID!!

Guest its gupt pshhhh

to me it wudnt really matter although id bee looking for amritdharhi..... but ideally i think at back of my mind I wud want someone who aint..... but if like shes asked to be forgivn an take amrit then i dont see no probs,

depends n who she is how well ya know her and stuff init

Guest *-*natty*-*

I know a couple of girls who were married but when their husbands found out about their past (sleeping around, etc) they got kicked out the marriages and with that they brought shame to their familes. My cousin brother was married to a girl who seemed like a nice educated girl from decent well off family but when my cousin found out about what she used to do at uni he filed for divorce and she started to lie to her family how he supposedly beats her up, just to gave a excuse to save the bezthi she brought on them.

Personally i would never have sex outside marriage cos I know the consequences of what happens and I have too much respect and love for my religion and my parents to ever do that. If I was to marry a singh I liked and he had slept around in the past I would still marry him cos I fink its more important us girls are virgins cos we are the mothers of the future generation and it's worser for girls cos we lose something during intercourse (hymen) where's guys I dont fink have anything physically change on their bodies so guys can tell if we virgins or not whereas we can't.