Is Virginity Important To Guys?

Guest *-*natty*-*

Guest _gupt_

do blokes have a problem with a broken engagement though.

would it be better to not mention it because it may be mentioned in fights or should the girl be honest about it from the start?

Guest *-*natty*-*

I fink before getting married to anyone people should get to know what people are like..and dicuss their history or what ever cos honesty is always best policy at the end of the day the truth always comes out the end.

So I fink its better to be upfront with the guy or girl you wonna marry then let it cum out in the future and mess up a settled life together.

I know a couple of girls who were married but when their husbands found out about their past (sleeping around, etc) they got kicked out the marriages and with that they brought shame to their familes. My cousin brother was married to a girl who seemed like a nice educated girl from decent well off family but when my cousin found out about what she used to do at uni he filed for divorce and she started to lie to her family how he supposedly beats her up, just to gave a excuse to save the bezthi she brought on them.

Personally i would never have sex outside marriage cos I know the consequences of what happens and I have too much respect and love for my religion and my parents to ever do that. If I was to marry a singh I liked and he had slept around in the past I would still marry him cos I fink its more important us girls are virgins cos we are the mothers of the future generation and it's worser for girls cos we lose something during intercourse (hymen) where's guys I dont fink have anything physically change on their bodies so guys can tell if we virgins or not whereas we can't.

111061[/snapback]

Quite true...but the hymen is not only broken via sexual intercourse for the first time. The hymen can also be broken via intensive exercise and ballet dancing(where you stretch alot). But if it is so important for girls to be virgins, I feel that it is also equally important for guys to be virgins too because of the fidelity factor. Plus if guys sleep around,esp. with prostitutes/other girls who sleep around, they might be carrying STD's and it'll be horrible if such guys passed on the STD to their wife, who's an innocent party. That's just my take on the issue...i.e. it is ideal if both wife and husband are virgins at marriage. Sikhism does not agree with premarital sex and those who do it should get peshed IMHO.

Guest Guest
:) @ and u noe what i fink

This is a dirty topic.... Should be focused on sick not this kind of stuff

111068[/snapback]

oops i was half asleep, i meant sikhi,

bull chuk maff

Guest *-*natty*-*
I know a couple of girls who were married but when their husbands found out about their past (sleeping around, etc) they got kicked out the marriages and with that they brought shame to their familes. My cousin brother was married to a girl who seemed like a nice educated girl from decent well off family but when my cousin found out about what she used to do at uni he filed for divorce and she started to lie to her family how he supposedly beats her up, just to gave a excuse to save the bezthi she brought on them.

Personally i would never have sex outside marriage cos I know the consequences of what happens and I have too much respect and love for my religion and my parents to ever do that. If I was to marry a singh I liked and he had slept around in the past I would still marry him cos I fink its more important us girls are virgins cos we are the mothers of the future generation and it's worser for girls cos we lose something during intercourse (hymen) where's guys I dont fink have anything physically change on their bodies so guys can tell if we virgins or not whereas we can't.

111061[/snapback]

Quite true...but the hymen is not only broken via sexual intercourse for the first time. The hymen can also be broken via intensive exercise and ballet dancing(where you stretch alot). But if it is so important for girls to be virgins, I feel that it is also equally important for guys to be virgins too because of the fidelity factor. Plus if guys sleep around,esp. with prostitutes/other girls who sleep around, they might be carrying STD's and it'll be horrible if such guys passed on the STD to their wife, who's an innocent party. That's just my take on the issue...i.e. it is ideal if both wife and husband are virgins at marriage. Sikhism does not agree with premarital sex and those who do it should get peshed IMHO.

111070[/snapback]

Thats true thats why sex b4 marriage causes so many problems (stds, marriage breakup's , shame/dishonour on parents, etc). Just some people dont realise the consequences of their actions until later on when its too late to change the past. I fink it's important issue and people need to realise what they risk before they do these things. :)

Guest someone

then what if a girl who has slept with another guy wants to marry him but her parents wont let them, but they both have lost their virginity to each other, what should they do ? would it be fair to their own future partners if this is kept hidden ?

this goes for both amritdhari and nonamritdharis ...

a lot of people are in this situation, it would be interesting to know the responses now...

Guest its gupt pshhhh

by keeping stuff hidden you build ur resltionship/marriage on lies is that what you want. lies come out in the end, if the person is right for you they should understand at the end of the day.

2 thing people need to understand,

1 stop the flirting relationshiipssssss,

2 not doing it before marriage, for cryn out lloud control ur selves, u wudnt need to if u didnt get in relationships and just waited.

And dont live ur life as a lie!! wot kinda life is that.

y dont ur parents want u to marry him? they must have there reason