Is Virginity Important To Guys?

Guest *-*natty*-*

Guest its gupt pshhhh

and ur not the first person to say that to me and im really had enuff of it, 1 thing is u might want to get a third party involved, if thats there only objection get someone in family, or someone who knows about sikhi involved........

Interstin.

For me i wud want the man i marry to eb a <admin-profanity filter activated>. Just knowing that someone else had bin wid him an sin him wud make me feel all weird. Same with me. Imagine havin sex with someone an then gettin married to someone else. The person who you had sex with pops back an well he/she cud do anything. say anything an espesh no what you look like under clothes an well that wud not feel right.

If both men an women want a <admin-profanity filter activated> for a partner then why the hell go get laid before!!!!!! :)

WJKK WJKF

2 thing people need to understand,

1 stop the flirting relationshiipssssss,

2 not doing it before marriage, for cryn out lloud control ur selves, u wudnt need to if u didnt get in relationships and just waited.

And dont live ur life as a lie!! wot kinda life is that.

Waheguru!!

Interstin.

For me i wud want the man i marry to eb a <admin-profanity filter activated>. Just knowing that someone else had bin wid him an sin him wud make me feel all weird. Same with me. Imagine havin sex with someone an then gettin married to someone else. The person who you had sex with pops back an well he/she cud do anything. say anything an espesh no what you look like under clothes an well that wud not feel right.

If both men an women want a <admin-profanity filter activated> for a partner then why the hell go get laid before!!!!!!

LOL, True say

• 4 years later...

dont yu think its hypocritical though..that its okai for the guy to not be a virgin but if a girl isnt one then shes a "h o e"... i asked couple of guys how they felt about this..some were like they actually dont want to marry virgins at all...those were the more modern punjabi guys tht yu find here in nyc and then others said that it depends on how many guys she slept with and who she lost it too..basically if she was in a serious relationship or not...

in conclusion the guys said that they wouldnt mind if their wife wasnt a virgin but they wouldnt want teh whole world to kno about it...

but my question is WHY DOESNT ANYONE EVER SAY ANYTHIGN TO THE GUYS? i mean us girls are always lectured about keeping our virginity and we're taught that its totally normal if the guy you marry isnt one...actually down here in nyc its expected that the guy wont be...

dont yu think its hypocritical though..that its okai for the guy to not be a virgin but if a girl isnt one then shes a "h o e"... i asked couple of guys how they felt about this..some were like they actually dont want to marry virgins at all...those were the more modern punjabi guys tht yu find here in nyc and then others said that it depends on how many guys she slept with and who she lost it too..basically if she was in a serious relationship or not...

in conclusion the guys said that they wouldnt mind if their wife wasnt a virgin but they wouldnt want teh whole world to kno about it...

but my question is WHY DOESNT ANYONE EVER SAY ANYTHIGN TO THE GUYS? i mean us girls are always lectured about keeping our virginity and we're taught that its totally normal if the guy you marry isnt one...actually down here in nyc its expected that the guy wont be...

Can we talk about how much nam bani simran you have rather than virginity issue. if you have nam bani simran, piyar with bani, you won't be even talking about it anymore. It would be meaningless and you won't care to talk to boys who are interested in virginity issues not SIKHI piyar.

Change your sangat please. Highly recommeneded.

raise yourself rather than understanding the level, thinking of low lying creatures. Its not worth it, believe me. We drink the clean water, we don't go to chhapaR and worry about cleaning the chhappar to make it clean or become filthy ourselves. We go to faucet with clean water running and drink it. OK jee.

and lets do some waheguru simran.

waheguru, waheguru, waheguru dhan waheguru

waheguru waheguru waheguru dhan waheguru

I think it's highly important to remain chaste before marriage. You owe it to yourself and to your future partner. I would have very little respect for anyone who 'played' around and even now associate less with 'sikhs' who are sleeping around.

If you have lost your virginity, then it's important to be upfront about it than hide it and then blows up in your face later.

As stated, a broken hymen is not a reliable indicator of loss of virginity. Just because a guy doesn't have a similar physiological outcome does not mean he can play around. If a man has respect for his wife, he will not engage in premarital sex. Ditto for the woman. As far as I'm concerned, there's no difference between a couple who have premarital sex and a couple who promise themselves to each other and have premarital sex.

Guru Ji gave us the power and knowledge to conquer the five demons, including lust. To turn around and say "I couldn't help my self" is no answer, especially if you have not tried to resist.

Guest LocalSkank

There are two type of blokes, ones who are brought up with Indian/Punjabi mentality i.e. What their parents taught them and those who are not.

The guys who tend to hold on to these indian values of girls being a virgin are living in a dream world, they go around trying to find these girls but they are very very rare. No-one is that innocent.

Now the guys who dont hold onto their indian/punjabi values and dont mind a girl who probably has the same amount of "experience" as them are the ones who tend to get married quicker and tend not to live in a dream world.

Being a virgin is nothing to do with being a good Sikh. However, you cant be a good Sikh without having some element of self respect for your own body and some element of control of your vices.