Is Virginity Important To Guys?

Guest *-*natty*-*

Can we please be more mature.

Sikhs are just as likely to give into greed, lust, ego and anger as anyone else. The idea that 'sikhs' are immune to these vices is plain silly - its a constant battle to control the mind.

Virginity isn't as important as the type of person you are now, today, in the present day. Lots of people who were consumed with greed, lust, ego were changed by sikhi .

Why is the majority of posters on this site so obsessed with kaam threads????????? Can we use bibek and know its wrong to have relations before married??????

Can we post threads that arent rhetorical ???????????????????????????????

Two words for the ones that had alot of experience. No hard feelings, but your a F*kin Skank

soorry but what is 'skank'? pm me the meaning if it is inappropriate.

You got one of the world's best search engine at your finger tips and your asking me what a skank is. Type into google, the meaning of skank and you'll find out.

Also was not just saying it to the girls, but to the manwhores that think it's alrite for guys to mess around and not for punjabi women. Take your Jatt mentality else where it does not belong anywhere in SIkhi. Both genders should control themselves and have some self-respect.

THink about it once you get married and you are just walking around in town with your husband and you run into some guy you messed around with. Now take the same scenario and add your kids walking with you. Have some shame of commiting these acts. Your husband might not find out or your wife might not find out, but that does not matter because God is always watching.

These Punjabis like to say mostly women use this, that I have free will I can do whatever I want. No such thing as free will because free means nothing is in control. It's God's will that works and you will have to answer to him for your mistakes. Either take your karma path or the path that Guru Sahib blessed us with; Gurmat.

The way a man or women dress says alot about them. I have seen many Singh and Singhni dressing inappropiately. Stop this nonsense and stop disrespect our father. Wearing low neck shirts, tight shirts, tight pants or jeans tight suits, no matter how you put it your doing it for lust. Then you have guys wearing wife beaters and tight t-shirts to show off there muscle. Again its to attract the oppisite sex, which is for the lust. Stop dressing in these manners, especially women because they can be an easier targets. Seeing my sisters in this manner breaks my heart. A true Sikh will never marry a women for her looks. First thing he'll want to know is how much of a devoted Sikh is she. That's the only thing that matters to true Sikhs.

Not trying to bragg but I had many punjabi and white women that are moderate wanting to get married. Buddy's saying do it man shes hot. And it was always a no because looks is never on the list for a SIngh.

I know i went off topic, but I felt the above needed to be said.

Guest the guest

Make the change that you want to see.

If Sikh women themselves do not help their sisters in faith away from anti-sikh and other negative influeneces then you will never see a strong community and respect for their bodies.

Here Here to what Only Five said!

I have heard of so many singhs that have said no to our sisters for marriage because of the way they looked..too much facial hair, fat, bent nose, spots, just basically not attractive etc whatever reason. Good to hear that a Singh should look at the girls sikhi first!! As you get old looks fade. Same goes for girls, they should be going for his sikhi and the kind of person he is not how he looks.

Regarding the whole virginity thing, if the girl/guy was able to control themselves they would naturally want a partner who did the same. But it would depend on the other person. If I was approached for a rishta for a guy and found out he lost his virginity, would be gutted, but then would look at the person. There have been some where they have had bad backgrounds and maybe never had sikhi in their life or the right guidance, so maybe thats how they got in that mess. I would consider that kind of person especially if they are great gursikhs now I probably wouldnt consider a person that was amritdhari or had a lot of sangat, and still lost their virginity, they would be the ones i would worry about more.

Over time people change, i guess, think its a shame if you look at just that aspect of a person and ignore the rest.

Here Here to what Only Five said!

I have heard of so many singhs that have said no to our sisters for marriage because of the way they looked..too much facial hair, fat, bent nose, spots, just basically not attractive etc whatever reason. Good to hear that a Singh should look at the girls sikhi first!! As you get old looks fade. Same goes for girls, they should be going for his sikhi and the kind of person he is not how he looks.

Regarding the whole virginity thing, if the girl/guy was able to control themselves they would naturally want a partner who did the same. But it would depend on the other person. If I was approached for a rishta for a guy and found out he lost his virginity, would be gutted, but then would look at the person. There have been some where they have had bad backgrounds and maybe never had sikhi in their life or the right guidance, so maybe thats how they got in that mess. I would consider that kind of person especially if they are great gursikhs now I probably wouldnt consider a person that was amritdhari or had a lot of sangat, and still lost their virginity, they would be the ones i would worry about more.

Over time people change, i guess, think its a shame if you look at just that aspect of a person and ignore the rest.

I agree with most of what you said, but if the person you are going to marry is fat this can mean many things. For one it can mean they are lazy, which can stretch into a whole lot of problems in many areas. Also it can mean they really don't look after themselves. And who wants to marry some lazy person. Getting them to do one task would seem like the end of the world. I can add some more but im leave it there. Sometimes its superficial and other times as said here its not.