Is Virginity Important To Guys?

Guest *-*natty*-*

Guest meneope

The truth of the matter is quite simple, a woman can masturbate very much like a man and this has nothing to do with her virginity and hymen. When the hymen is broken through penetration, it is a whole new experience for her and the man who's doing it; in effect it is the physical act of opening the family seat or "nest"; consequently it is not just her lossing her virginity but both her and her husband - it is mutual! It is simple: if she can't commit the family "nest" for her future husband and children, why should he commit to her, and harnest and repress his sexual urges for other females for hers and her children's sake? That is why western men/white men simply do not commit to their females anymore.

As for the hymen being an unreliable indicator of virginity - I think that is a western feminist discourse targetting marriage as usual and trying to trivialise the hymen as some abnormality. The truth of the matter is the hymen is not abnormal or shameful, it is very much part of a woman's body and not just some random piece of skin that could just fall off like it's nothing as western discourses would have us believe. You would have to get something like a bicycle saddle to bump really hard into your vulva while you crash into a wall or something or tearing all your ligaments aparts in some extreme ackward hatha yoga stretching for which you were never ready to do in the first place for this to happen! Truth is without virginity men simply do not have any obligation to commit, the alternative then for the woman is to live like a man, which is what western women are forced to do.

I think this is such a silly topic but I will comment anyway. A man and woman should not sleep with anyone other than their husband or wife. You stay loyal to your partner. That matters a lot to most people. But still everyone is different. Some men don't care and some women don't care. As a sikh you shouldn't sleep with anyone other that the one you are married to.

And btw your hymen is unreliable as an indicator - I know people who have not been with anyone but still show no signs of losing their virginity.

• 1 year later...
Guest delhi_da_shaitaan

The truth of the matter is quite simple, a woman can masturbate very much like a man and this has nothing to do with her virginity and hymen. When the hymen is broken through penetration, it is a whole new experience for her and the man who's doing it; in effect it is the physical act of opening the family seat or "nest"; consequently it is not just her lossing her virginity but both her and her husband - it is mutual! It is simple: if she can't commit the family "nest" for her future husband and children, why should he commit to her, and harnest and repress his sexual urges for other females for hers and her children's sake? That is why western men/white men simply do not commit to their females anymore.

As for the hymen being an unreliable indicator of virginity - I think that is a western feminist discourse targetting marriage as usual and trying to trivialise the hymen as some abnormality. The truth of the matter is the hymen is not abnormal or shameful, it is very much part of a woman's body and not just some random piece of skin that could just fall off like it's nothing as western discourses would have us believe. You would have to get something like a bicycle saddle to bump really hard into your vulva while you crash into a wall or something or tearing all your ligaments aparts in some extreme ackward hatha yoga stretching for which you were never ready to do in the first place for this to happen! Truth is without virginity men simply do not have any obligation to commit, the alternative then for the woman is to live like a man, which is what western women are forced to do.

This made so sense...Kudos to who wrote this. You hit the nail on the head.

Simple: Would you trust a men who slept around with woman , like a woman slept around with men?

I dont think so.

Too develope a strong realtionship you have to build that on trust.. And how you can trust someone who slept around? What if you give him/her a chance and then again he/she starts to sleep around?

LOL, I forgot about this topic.

I think depending on what kind of person you are it differs for everyone. However i personally would never be interested in a person who has slept with someone else. What with all these dieases going around who knows what you could catch!