Amrit Dhari Anand Karaj

Guest _Gurjeet Kaur_

Guest _Gurjeet Kaur_

If an Amrit Dhari cuple is to get married. Is the girl supose to be plain? I mean as in can she wear her "Choorah"? and a bit of gold?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If an Amrit Dhari cuple is to get married. Is the girl supose to be plain? I mean as in can she wear her "Choorah"? and a bit of gold?

111220[/snapback]

No offense - but why would an amritdhari girl wan tto wear choora and gold these things have been condemed by Guru ji , where those things that please Guru ji i.e Bana , sahster damulaa

Guest _Simran_

Why become Amrit dhari in the first place if you want to wear Jewellery n etc? Bit stupid dont ya rekon?

I ayn got n e fin agenst jewellery but if your Amrit Dhari aynt u suppose to be commiteed? You dont go and start thinking O let me put some jewellery on my wedding.

Dont Mean to be rude. But its commen sense.

if one want to wear one then let her wear one.. if one doesn't want to wear one then let her not to wear.. At the end of the day wearing gold or not doesn't gonna down our personal sikhi :) .. so it solely depends on the couple to decide. Such things are personal and should be respected by everyone :doh: that's what i think

if one want to wear one then let her wear one.. if one doesn't want to wear one then let her not to wear.. At the end of the day wearing gold or not doesn't gonna down our personal sikhi :) .. so it solely depends on the couple to decide. Such things are personal and should be respected by everyone :doh: that's what i think

111332[/snapback]

I agree with you, vickey singh veerjee. So long as it isnt something as horrendously outrageous as holding their wedding in an unacceptable location, and their dressed appropriately, I feel we shouldn't make such a big deal out of this issue.

111332[/snapback]

I agree with you, vickey singh veerjee. So long as it isnt something as horrendously outrageous as holding their wedding in an unacceptable location, and their dressed appropriately, I feel we shouldn't make such a big deal out of this issue.

111339[/snapback]

What it comes down to is who are we trying to please??? is it your husband ? the guests at the wedding ??? are you trying to boost your own ego ??? or are you trying to please ....Guru ji ??? If you are Gumukh you will understand that Guru ji don't care for chooreea or gold jewlery Guru ji cares for rehat and naam abyaas,

pray.gif