Dusht Bhaniarawala attacked

nanosecond

AHHHHHHHHH i was watching the punjabi news with my daddy ji...then we the see this bloody evil little man called piara walking out of his mansion....

sittin on a chair outside while ppl come upto him do matha put haar around his sorry <admin-profanity filter activated> neck lick bow...

even men with paghs on little kids

wat really hacked me off is this guy tried to burn our guru sahib n even sit on it...n no ones done anything about it i mean wat the hell...

i bet the indian police gonna kill the singh that attacked him

IM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ANGRY RIGHT NOW :umm: @ :umm: @ :D @ :@ @ :@ @ :@ @ :@ @ :@ @

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fathe

I agree, that this guy is an <banned word filter activated>, and deserves to be punished at that, but even if he is there is no reason, and i mean NO reason to kill someone. And it's just as bad to support the would-be killer. Burning Guru Granth Sahib Ji, calling yourself a reincarnation and making your own stuff to be in competition with GGS is wrong, but thats not for us to decide what action should be taken. When it all comes down to it, you just have to ask yourself one thing. "What would Guru Ji think of me?"

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ki Ki Fathe

if someone abuses my dad, i'd beat him so bad that i'd break all his bones, and wudnt mind if my dad slapped me for doing that if i landed in jail

same way, if some1 uses insulting words for Gurujee, its upto a Sikh to teach that ~!@#$%^&* a good lesson. Gurujee is all forgiving and forgives everyone no matter what. yes it may not sound rational but then everything cannot have a logic behind it. where there is logic there is ego and where there is ego there cant be WAHEGURU.

BhaiSahib Fauja Singh became shaheed fighting that narakdhari who also called himself guru and said he wud make 7 stars...LOL...did he think what wud Gurujee think of him? ummm, actually i think bhaisahib led a non-violent protest hana? but still...

NO ONE INSULTS GURUJEE :umm:

no offense smartsingh veere...my Guru knows whats best for me...i'll kick the a** of any1 who insults Him even if He sends me to hell for that coz i as a Sikh am supposed to live by His bhana, even if it means to go to hell! ^_^