Sign The Petition Against Ashutosh

In regards to the protest details, here is a brief description. Sangat got there in the morning but somehow they found our plans and this chief guest (chela) was inside the Banquet Hall before the Sangat arrived there. Sangat wanted to meet the chela but police didn't allow. Singhs insisted we've the invitation and we should be allowed but police didn't allow. Then Singhs kept on saying slogans about Ashutosh's reality and challenged his chela about mis-interpreting Gurbani. Sangat was there for almost whole day. We'll try to put the Audio of the event.

For those of you who don't know about this person, you can listen/watch his speech in Hindi at the following URL:

Anti-Sikh Speech of Ashutosh's Chela

For the Sangat who doesn't know Hindi, here are some of those things he talked about in this video/audio:

1. He is saying that Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji was chela of Shiv

2. He is breaking Sikhs from Gurmat principles and trying to divert Sikhs to his Guru, Ashutosh

3. He is misinterpreting Gurbani

4. He says that you guys just believe in Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji but I know Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji with the blessings of my Guru, Ashutosh

5. He says that you guys just do external Parkash/Darshan of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji but I have got enlightenment of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji with the blessings of my Guru, Ashutosh

6. You guys are talking about breaking India and we will make the whole world India

7. He calls popular Sikh Magazines being agents of Pakistan

8. He calls Sikhs as terrorists and further says they don't have anything inside and therefore can't give anything to anyone. He says we have knowledge inside and that's what we give to our followers

FYI, Navdeep Bains and Vic Dhillon apologized so far...

Below is the official clarification sent to the media by Navdeep Singh Bains:

To: All Media

As a Member of Parliament holding public office my position requires me to come into contact and communicate with a variety of different individuals and groups. I regularly receive invitations from many different groups and organizations to attend their events and functions. Some of these groups may hold views or have members that have expressed views or opinions that are offensive to others. I do not encourage or tolerate any action that belittles or disrespects any religion or group of people. In responding to invitation letters my office staff and I make a full effort to ensure we look into the background and activities of those that communicate with us. I sincerely regret if I have sent any communication or made any comments that imply that I encourage controversial or offensive activities or views. And I further regret if any communication sent on my behalf may have upset or offended anyone.

Navdeep Singh Bains

I agree but at the same time lets see what he got.. TO Sikhs should tell him.. "Make it up with Sikh KAUM, Press release of one paragraph ain't gonna do anything better."

This is the reason why i think that we should never vote to apnay banday.. at least goray politicians won't support someone blindly !!

We should all call his office and find out what's the deal...I don't know if that online petition is gonna do anything...

Constituency Office

6660 Kennedy Road, Suite 215-A

Mississauga, ON L5T 2M9

phone: (905) 795-5220

fax: (905) 795-5252

email: bainsn1@parl.gc.ca

Ottawa Office

Room 776 Confederation Bldg.

House of Commons

Ottawa, ON K1A 0A6

phone: (613) 995-7784

fax: (613) 996-9817

email: bainsn@parl.gc.ca

www.navdeepbains.ca

• 2 years later...

Hi,

In response to the following Link

http://www.petitiononline.com/Ashutosh/petition.html

you wrote:

"Ashutosh is disrespecting Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, Living Guru of Sikhs and therefore Si"

Can you please provide details/evidence of how ashutosh is disrespeciting Sri Guru Granth sahib?

(You showed the audio of their chela, but i`m asking about , where did ashutosh said all the stuff?)

I`ll appreciate that

Thanks

Jaswinder singh

networkjas@gmail.com