Not Having Boyfriends/girlfriends?

Guest Guest

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's how I look at it:

Us kaurs can be one of two types of people: we can be the kind of girl that becomes weak,that feelsthe need to live in a way that pleases others, that depends on a male partner for this false sense of security. Or we can be the other kind - the kind of girl that doesn't give a damn what others say about her, that's tough and independant.

112032[/snapback]

WOW .. ok now this is something EVERYONE should read.. nicely put ji .. :)

Not Having Boyfriends/girlfriends?, is it wrong?

Really depends upon your 'age' and where you are from ?

If you are old enough then you could freely jump onto Paneet's second category because you have enough wordly experience to back you up. But OTH if you are young then it might serve you well to be sensitive and learn from other's experiences and not really reject everything offhand. But be careful not to 'actively participate' in all that you hear or share.

It will help you shape up into a more confident individual of the second category.

Here's how I look at it:

Us kaurs can be one of two types of people: we can be the kind of girl that becomes weak,that feelsthe need to live in a way that pleases others, that depends on a male partner for this false sense of security. Or we can be the other kind - the kind of girl that doesn't give a damn what others say about her, that's tough and independant.

When I look at this, to me the second kind sounds better. I dunno about you, I just thought I'd share.

112032[/snapback]

Very very very well said. There are tooooooooo many women out there who allow themselves to be victimized... to many women who dont know how to say NO, and to many women who allow men to ignore when they say NO. Too many, who worry about who will think what of them... leads them not only to think they are missing something in their life (which they are Not) but their self-confidance goes ground level.

Lets be the kind of girl that is tough, resilient, independant, and doesnt give a damn what people say or think of her... :) Kick some ego-but haha

yes... that is true.. nowadayz people care more about what OTHERS think of them... they don't stop to care about what they think of themselves.. or what guru jee will think of them... they are there to impress others, whether that means goin against ur own morals, or goin against ur own religion... u alwayz hear 'dress to impress' or whatever... i's things like that, that make youth of today go the other way...

be ur own person... u don't belong to ANYBODY but guru jee... whatever u do, do for ur own reasons... not to please anybody else.. because in the end... they not gonna be there for you.... we only have ONE friend....

please don't take these words lightley... we are seeing this increasingly.. and this goes for guyz too.... so many singhs end up becoming mona's beacuse of what others think of them... they wanna fit it... they wanna 'pimp'...

live ur own life... not anybody elses...

bhul chuk maaf...

Vaheguru Jee Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Jee Kee Fatehh..!!