Should They Be Respected?

hardykaur

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest militant singh

SEE this is what ****ING PI**ES me off!!

These SICK peodo's give all Singhs a bad name man :'(

people like the mentioned above should be executed!!

WE HAVE NO SPACE FOR THEM IN SIKHI!!

What Gurdwara?? what time?

Yh tru 110% im wid u all da way

My dear sisters,

I would die first before I let anything happen to my sisters.

I have read this with great interest at the response from people, let me ask u or any one who have been in this position.

If it had been at work and he was a fellow worker I am presuming that u would say something that, that sort of behaviour is not acceptable. no.gif

If that happened on the street u would have hit him? grin.gif

If in a gurudwara some one from the street came in and started to do this to the ladies

I am sure everyone would stand up and do some thing about it.

So he is a giani

So u don’t say anything ? :@ @

If a few girls/ladies get together and slap this man, everyone will want to ask why and this will be the time to tell everyone what he’s been doing.

He should run before the singhs get up!

In my eyes when a lady wares a banda, she is a member of the Guru’s khalsa, she has the god given right to hand out justice.

So any girl/lady gets hassled tell some one, in the gurudwara we are all brothers and sisters, and we will not put up with sort of people.

u are not alone !!!!! :lol:

hardykaur penji is right. If my family/friends find out they probably put me in the wrong and say I must have done something. They wont believe me. They usualy go Gurdwara on Sundays and see this Gyani all respectable. Thats why I backed out on telling anyone about this. I couldnt n i still cant.

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!

Penji, I'm sorry this had to happen to you...I wouldnt wish it on anyone...

I can understand your worried about the repercussions telling your family might have....and they may point the blame at you...even though you did absolutely nuthing wrong....but im asking you to have faith in Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib Ji Mahraaj, have faith in the Almighty Vaheguru Ji, they'l protect you every step of the way...Guru Gobind Singh Ji Mahraaj gave everything for us to be able to be Sikhs in this day and age, he gave his kids for the panth, he gave the heads of countless Singhs and ultimately gave his own head for the Khalsa Panth....Guru Gobind Singh Ji Mahraaj will give you the strength to confront this problem (and through every other problem you face) with your family, or whoever you choose to tell...

think of the brave women throughout Sikhi, Mai Bhago led the 40 Mukthe (sorry if the spellings wrong) back into battle, how great was Mai Bhago who wielded the sword side by side with her brothers against the Moghuls...Dhan Dhan Bibi Deep Kaur, who fought ALONE against a group of Moghuls who were astounded by her beauty and aoura....Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Mahraaj told Bibi Deep Kaur that Sikhi would flourish because of daughters like her...daughters like YOU!...theres many more sakhian like these not even mentioning the atrocities Sikh women faced during 84 and the following years...

you owe it to yourself and these great women to stand up against these men who think its ok to be doing these sorta things in Guru Ji's house or anywhere for that matter...

I hope you find the courage to come forward...

Please forgive me as your younger brother if i've offended you or anyone else on the forum...

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!

i read and i am shocked. all those females who have been sexually abused should not keep quite. Reminds me of a hindi movie Monsoon wedding where a female was abused by her uncle when she was kid but kept quite but when she meets him after many years and realises he is again about abuse another small gal she breaks all hell loose.

No one in family belives her ut she protects the gal.

What has happend to you dont let it happen to some one younger.

Imagine some day you have a daugter and you dont want to be scared sending her to gurudwara.

I have read lots of tips on using keerpan etc, If guts were due to weapon than most gutsy would be metal knight sculpture.

There is no need to be scared, some one does odd stuff , slap him.

If you feel your family wont support you, doesnt matter.

I guess most of you are in USA, UK or Canada. You guys are lucky as police in that country is very sensitive to complain like these.

All these gianis are on religous visa , that can be revoked.

You are in country where yor complain can be heard and no one can influence police.

Use internet, Use email etc whatever suits you.

It doesn't seem nice discussing this but it's something which i have been questioning for months. no.gif

Are giannis and patties all they make out to be?

I always had alot of respect for them. They are there to help us through to the path of god. A guide as some would say.

A couple of months ago i was at the bus stop. An old man wearing a turban was sitting there. It was a very cold morning as it was snowing.

He kept lookin at me an me well i was more worried about when me bus was going to come. He had the ajit newspaper in his lap but i took no notice of him.

I looked over to see if the bus was coming an there i saw "IT".

He had his thing in his hand. He knew i had seen it but he did nothing to cover it up. I was disgusted. An old sikh man was doing this infront of me. I must have been the same age of his grandaughter if he had one.

What made it even worse was that when the bus did finally come he didn't even get on it. He got up an walked away.

You might be thinking what has this got to do with giannis an patties.

A few weeks later i was on a bus an i saw him get on. I could see he recognised me cus he did not seem comfortable sitting not that far from me. He was dressed in traditional white. Like a patti or gianni.

I was on me wayto the gurdwara an what shocked me was that he was at the exact same gurdwara reading the guru granth sahib ji.

I no this may not go for all giannis an patties as most are as respectable as they look and do respect sikhi an girls as their daughters, but that incident did make me question.

Can anyone help? no.gif

Omg iknw some of these gyani are like so disgusting, never knew it was so bad that it happens everywhere! Theirs this 1 gyani at my local Gurdwara and he just like such a pervert & one day he comes up 2me &starts saying give me your number and stuff! and that I want to talk 2u!idid seriously get so scared!& now whenever I go he tries 2 say stuff and talk but I jus run the other way or where there’s more sangat! It is seriously a bad issue! I fink it’s mainly the ones that come from India! I don’t even want to tell my parents or anything cuz it is just so embarrassing!&for you hardy kaur penji it must b soo much more worse!

• 6 months later...

so u guys all agree that all this CrAp done by gyanni's is utterly disgusting and something should be done and the sangat and the WORLD should be informed.... right?

So why was the 'Bezti' play banned? a sikh woman finally active in revealing such 'gyanni's' and peeps wanna ban it?

yes i understand the play would give a bad view about sikhs to 'non-sikhs' but if thats the risk we need to take to OPEN PEOPLES EYES to the disgusting events that take place in out gurdware then so be it...

banning the play was a step backwards in revealing these gyannis and thus a step ackwards in helping the kuria being s£xually harrassed by so called gyanni's

i would apologise if ive offended any one but im not actually sorry, so i wont

suupose ill apologise for being kinda rude---gotta b done tho?...no?..