Should They Be Respected?, Giannis And Patties

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

i just wanted to post gupt, lol, anyhow

expose them and they will be taken care offf. expose them to local gurdwara take there photo and expose them online, to local community.........

Guest me again

wooww hold ur horses read the second post, mann u are singhneea get together and show these people that they are mosters, mann expose these idiots. Slaap them silly, expose them maaannn

Guest Guest

omg...omg...omg...omg.

Can u realy get gyani's lyk dat? I agre wid ma bro's n sis's. EXPOSE THEM! BANN EM ! I feel sorry 4 those 2 penjiyah....hope you both are OK now, dont be uncomfortable @ the Gurudwara, like you said its Guru Ji Ghar so why b scard? Guru Ji would have been watching upon you.

Guest Guest

If u are going to expose these giannis, please be careful....there was an incident a few years back in our local gurdwara where a bibi was learning paath from a gianni and things went wrong. When she approached teh committe, the response was "well what were u doing in the gurdwara alone with the gianni in the first place?" There was absolutely no sympathy for the bibi because apparently she should have not gone to the gurdwara on her own....that attitude makes me mad, but thats the way people think!

Im not saying not to expose these idiots, but just be very careful that the outcome does not make the situation worse. If the bibis can stay annonymous, so much the better

Guest Guest

Try writing letters? As many as possible to the commitee members complaining (keeping names anonymous). C wa they do then? Yeh i do undastand the fact that commitee members r smashd in da heds themselvz they only becum members for the money. But itz worth a try.