Sikh Converted To Islam:

Guest GUEST

Guest Harjas Kaur
What story?

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa!

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

The story that Khalsa 1000 is talkin about in the above thread is the one I also read on Whyislam. I googled for links on Sikh conversions after attending the Samagam and wanted to read inspiring things, then I found this Islamic propaganda. Below is link. The story is pure inflammatory propaganda, and the thread was locked after Khalsa was posting intelligent responses.

The Muslims have a war on to convert Sikh girls with clever techniques like this phony story and I think we should all be aware. They are using every effort to put Sikh religion in the worst possible light, and this will lead to persecutions and backlash against Sikh communities in Muslim areas. But worst of all will be the self-hatred a Sikh child will feel is they don't learn Sikhi and only learn about this Islamic stuff. That would be only reason a Sikh girl would even think about marrying a Muslim.

http://www.whyislam.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4820&PN=1

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahah I luv reading the fake so called "sikh converts to islam" stories. Firstly the so called girls who convert don't even know about Sikhism when explaining their stories to their gloating muslim audience and secondly its always women who are so called "reverted to islam".... and never Sikh guys with full kesh... which would be nearly impossible lolz

These Muslims need to get their heads out of their backsides and stop making <admin-profanity filter activated> up on these sites cos any Sikh with 1% of knowledage abt their religion would know they posting fake <admin-profanity filter activated> stories hahahaha

muslims in general treat there women better than sikhs in the west

alot of sikh gals have converted to Islam

116507[/snapback]

wjkk

wjkf

in india alot of sikh girls are marrying hindu,s does it means that hindus treat their women better.the answer is no.the girls which convert to islam or marry hindu's have nothing to do with sikhism.they are only mad in love.also they want there husband to be clean shaven.

muslims in general treat there women better than sikhs in the west

alot of sikh gals have converted to Islam

116507[/snapback]

wjkk

wjkf

in india alot of sikh girls are marrying hindu,s does it means that hindus treat their women better.the answer is no.the girls which convert to islam or marry hindu's have nothing to do with sikhism.they are only mad in love.also they want there husband to be clean shaven.

116511[/snapback]

very true.

no.gif Having read the all the comments on Sikhs converting to Islam, I can tell you personally this is not happening, & IS NOT TRUE.

Being from the streets and talking with youths most sikhs would turn to christianity or budishm.

Muslims in general fabricate or make up stories in order to strech the truth, they find this way to be better than scaring people to convert to Islam.

With new laws in place it is now even more harder for Muslims, to convert people as they spew their hatred for other people and religions all over the world.

You do see Black Africans converting to Islam as they feel so dis-orientated with life and have not connection to their own religion.

Black Africans are now the prey of radical Muslim preachers who must meet their conversion targets for the month.

As far as being Sikhs we have to teach the truth to our children and warn them of the dangers of Islam and Muslim society.

This is the only way to make them understand what Islam is about.

Islam has only one goal in life and that is to convert and make lives miserable.

Take a look at every country run by Muslims and it is hard not to see the pain distruction and suffering.... THE NEW CANCER OF THE WEST IS ISLAM!

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

To the person above i agree most of the stories on the net about reverts from Sikhi are more likely to be false.

But i disagree with you when talkin about dangers of Islam and society and when you said thats Islam new cancer of the west.

Islams really all about peace- BUT abviously some muslims are not true muslims who are preaching radicalism n trying "to reach conversion targets".

Yeah i do agree that Children do need to understand thiers ppl out there who do this kind of stuff but you cant just blame it all on the islamic society.

N when you said Islam is the new cancer of the west- you shouldnt of said that because Sikhi tells us it doesnt matter about creed its about deed so basicly how can another path to God be Cancer?. So therefore the True Muslims will see the True path and seek peace in Islam and not misery, pain and destruction.

Phul Chuk Maaf if said anything wrong.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

Guest ex-sikh

The fact of the matter is that Guru Nanak WAS a Muslim and he was trying to lead the people of his district toward Islam. Sadly, those 'Gurus' that came after him lead the people down a path divergent from the path of Islam. Sikhism IS NOT a sect of islam, but rather a spin-off or derivative, a mutation if you will.

Guest ex-sikh

I believe in 'live and let live'. I frankly never found Sikhism spiritually satisfying. Islam has opened the world to me. In Sikhism we were a water tight community with very little diversity. In islam all Muslims, be they white, black, asian ,etc are all brothers and sisters to one another.

As for 'quotas', there are no quotas associated with conversion. Those who convert do so for their own good.

The greatist 'cancer' to the world is not Muslims or Islam, but rather small minded, biggoted individuals of all creeds.

I love islam and will die a Muslim. Those who disbelieve are free to do so. The truth will become evident at the time of death.

Peace!