CASTE!!

gmb_sim

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

bit of a late response as i have only rescently joined this forum.

gobind marag boy_simi :) said:

i am wanting suggestions on how we can bring every1 together and agree with the plan of 1 gurdwara bradford ... i think this is really important for us as the split could even get worse and then maybe it would be too late!! could you please fill me in on suggestions it would be really apreseated.. and perhaps if you ever do come to bradford you will most likley see the devide .. we are the youth we can change this!!!

Gobind Marg Boys

just one thing i'd like to ask....

too late for what??

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the split is in the caste of the gurdwara's .. do u know the history of bradford ? well baisically sikhs found it easier to go down the road and make another gurdwara to sort out personal and political issues of the gurdwara rather than sortin them out! Now as part of the youth of bradford you can recognise a aplit within the youth of gurdwara's.. leading to fights and arguements ETC suggestions were needed open them lines read the 1st few messages!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

A prime example would be the issue of the Bradford Nagar Kirtan this year, atking Maharaaj to a RSS based Hindu Mandir. There is actaully a hukamnama (I think) stating that Guru Granth Sahib not should be taken to and rest outside any other place other the Gurdwara.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Dear brothers and sisters, I've read all the messages posted on this topic. The overall impression I get is that we the youth are still fighting and are not united. The only difference is that the split before was largely due to caste, but these days the split is primarily due to our individual belieifs/bringings and by the different ways by which we practice sikhi.

One TRUE example I would like to share with the sangat (withought mentioning names) is that once the Giani Ji of a Gurdwara was asked to recite the Sukhmani Sahib at the house of a 'Ramgharia' brother (to me there is no difference between Ramgharia brothers and non-Ramgharia brothers but this was the only way I could describe the situation- Bhull Chuck Maaf). Everything was absolutly fine and the auspicous occation was officialy booked. Neer the date of the paath, the 'Rhamgaria' brother told Giani Ji that the Guru Granth Sahib would come from Rhamgaria Gurdwara. Giani Ji (who served at another Gudwara) refused to conduct the paath as his

job only permitted him to conduct the paath with Guru Sahib from the Gudwara at which he served. This 'Rhamgaria' brother wrongfully accused Giani Ji of diffrentiating the Guru Granth Sahib between Ramghaia Gurdwara and the Gurdwara at which Giani Ji conducted his sewa. The person who did however prejudice against Guru Ji was the Rhamgaria brother but accused his sins to Giani Ji. My point is that today not only are we difrenciating the sikh brothers and sisters from different Gudwaras but we have gone so beyond that, that we are now prejudicing with Guru Granth Sahib.

Jagjit Singh Vir Ji, I once heard from a veera that you sent a letter to Shiromni Gurdwara Parbandakh commitee regarding the issue of the Nagar Kirtan being allowed to attened a Hindu Mandir (please correct me if I'm wrong). Has there been in response to youre letter? It would be interesting to know what the SGPC had to say about whether the Nagar Kirtan can be permitted to go to the Hindu Mandir, so if they replied I would appreciate it if you could share their views with this form.

ISingh, Vir Ji, if their is a hukamnama stating that Guru Granth Sahib Ji should not be taken to or rest outside any other place other than the Gurdwara- please could you state it. If you are not completely sure if there is such a hukamnama (as it appears to me), you should not presume there is one.

Jagit Singh Vir Ji, and some of my other respectfull vir ji's you seem absolutly sure that the Hindu Manidir on Leeds Road has links with RSS as you say,

'Pyare jio, to say the Hindu Mandir has no RSS links, is like saying the Klu Klux klan is not white. Not only are they white, but they are white and proud.'

I do not doubt that The Hindu Mandir does have links with RSS. But I do not view the Mandir any differently just because it has links with the RSS. For me it is still a mandir. If the people who attened the mandir have links with RSS it is their problem. If anything we Sikhs should be more willin

g to visit the mandir if it has links with RSS- to let the RSS know that we sikhs are so strong that noything can change us. Personaly, I dont see whats wrong for a sikh or the sikhs guru (Guru Granth Sahib Ji) to attened a Mandir- correct me if i'm wrong, did not Guru Nanak Dev Ji not visit a masjid? Guru Nanak Dev ji visited a masjid but still worshiped the one mercifull waheguru beacuse he saw no difference in allah and waheguru. We sikhs should be so strong that even if we go to a mandir we do not hesitate to chant Wahegurus name or do a jaykara on the top of our voices.

GMB_Sim Veera, forgive me for going off the point but i felt it was important to clarify some of my personal beliefes. As to what could be done about the 'one gurdwara bradford' project i have a suggestion which i shall propose tonight at the Akhal Sikh Association form and i shall post in this topic in the near future.

If theres any health issues this Doctor can help the sangat with please dont hesitate to contact me.

Bhull Chuck Maaf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Doctor_Mani wink2.gif

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^ DOCTOR MANI RESPECT respect.gif

Avar allah noor paye, kudrat key sabh bandey!! :)

another thing isingh the gurugranth sahib did not go inside the mandir. the van was just stopped ther.. and if thats bad yaar it went near 'in vision',of a sloghter house1 street away from it, which could be smelt quite badly, yet we dont want it to do through the route of the mandir! O ye rash 4got to say.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

lol, nothing gets discussed at them 'akal' sikh group thingy, no1 is willing to listen to anyone and you lot talk of unity, aish..... :T: tell me that first......plus no1 in my view goes to listen about sikhi, just to socialize. which is stupid.

rashpal paaji why dont u ever make a suggestion in the actual thing rather just sit ther and slag of the organisation behind its back ?? if you think this is a major issue say it and lets get it sorted eh ??

bhul chuk maaf

Gur fathe

Rashpal as i sed before lets sort it out then eh ?? you just sit their in the sessions dont say a word then slag of the organisation .. its only just started but with a negative attitude like yours we aint gonna get n e where cos u aint willing to help !! brother it can be done your saying it lik the sikhs in bradford have no chance of being united .... WE WILL BE UNITED!!

RAJ KAREGA KA KHALSA 1 day and we need to be united for that mate! THE PANTH WILL BE UNITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad to see gmb_sim veera and rash veera sorted it out amongst themselfes other wise I didnt really want additional casualties on top of my work load.

This is a prime example of how unity can be achieved. If anyone has not read the the previous constituent 6 conversations between rash veera and gmb_sim veera then please do so. You see they first have conflicting opinions but just by simple disscussion they manage to sort everything out. This is esactly how the Akhal Sikh Association is aiming to achieve unity. Not rocket science is it?

When the Khalsa will 'Raaj' it would obviously be great to the Sikh Panth but to us Doctors too, who have to deal with many sikh casualties who get assulted by one another as they have different views.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Doctor_Mani wink2.gif