Kurdistan And Khalistan

sikh supreme

"i support it because i want Sikhi to grow fast"

sikhi has to grow fast on us individually.  sikhi says conquer the self. not others.  Khalistan is not to make sikhi grow fast, it is to keep sikhi distinct, which it cannot do in india.  Quality not quantity brother.

people are not taking amrit in punjab not because they don't have the freedom to in India, they don't because they are confused as to what sikhi is.  In India it is taught in schools that sikhi is hinduism or a form of hinduism.  people in India can become amritdhari, no problem, but people don't because they are taught that amrit isn't important and that our gurus just summarized the vedas in SGGS ji.

people in punjab aren't physically being stopped from sikhi parchaar and sikh rehit.  They are being politically and emotionally assimilated into the hindu culture and faith.  When people bring this up they are tortured and killed.

Sikhi needs to grow fast on its own land just like Christains have there own land Hindus have there own land Muslims have there own land. Sikhi needs quality and quantity. People are not taking Amrit in India because there is too many Sikhs on drugs or drinking or eating meat or are obsessed with the caste system and most don't know about there religion. What do you think about Pakistan and the way it treats Sikhs? :e:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Khalistan based upon the Guru Granth Saab Ji would mean banning meat and alcohol and other stuff against Sikhi just like in kuwait they have banned alchohol and USA still respects them.

First of all who declared that eating meat is wrong according to the teachings of the Guru Granth Sahib? This is still argued and many Sikhs including myself believe eating meat is allowed. So will I not be able to live in Khalistan? What about Sikhs with haircuts which seem to be the majority now...will all the barbar shops be closed down? I mean unlike eating meat cutting your hair is undeniably wrong according to the GGS. And plus banning alcohol will not stop people from drinking because like in the early 1900s in North America during prohibition people will find other ways to get it.

I think Khalsiatn should be a modern democracy where people have freedom but where Sikhi is taught in schools and encouraged.

please answer the question regardig mehtab singh on this forum. would his hindu family be kicked out of punjab?

also i never said khalistan should be based on western laws i said the many western laws which we admire and respect are enshrined in SGGS ji.

"What do you think about Pakistan and the way it treats Sikhs? "

well i think your concept of khalistan resembles pakistan quite frankly.

"Khalistan is not what India was suppose to be and the meaning of Khalistan is The Land of Khalsa. "

the land of the khalsa welcomes all in my book. Last i looked guru hargobind ji built a mosque for the muslims, gur ki maseet. People don't stop taking drugs becuase you are going to tell them to. Drugs are illegal right now in PUnjab, it's not like they are legal and khalistan is going to make them illegal. People will stop taking drugs when they see and hear sikhi being taught in schools, real sikhi not the hindufied version taught in schools today.

"I think Khalsiatn should be a modern democracy where people have freedom but where Sikhi is taught in schools and encouraged. "

agreed.

please answer the question regardig mehtab singh on this forum.  would his hindu family be kicked out of punjab? 

also i never said khalistan should be based on western laws i said the many western laws which we admire and respect are enshrined in SGGS ji. 

"What do you think about Pakistan and the way it treats Sikhs?  "

"Khalistan is not what India was suppose to be and the meaning of Khalistan is The Land of Khalsa. "

the land of the khalsa welcomes all in my book.  Last i looked guru hargobind ji built a mosque for the muslims, gur ki maseet.  People don't stop taking drugs becuase you are going to tell them to.  Drugs are illegal right now in PUnjab, it's not like they are legal and khalistan is going to make them illegal.  People will stop taking drugs when they see and hear sikhi being taught in schools, real sikhi not the hindufied version taught in schools today.

"I think Khalsiatn should be a modern democracy where people have freedom but where Sikhi is taught in schools and encouraged. "

agreed.

118553[/snapback]

when khalsa had raaj, all erligions had their rights 2 practice their religions :wub: so i dont see how khalsitan gna be diff...

please answer the question regardig mehtab singh on this forum.  would his hindu family be kicked out of punjab? 

"What do you think about Pakistan and the way it treats Sikhs?  "

the land of the khalsa welcomes all in my book.  Last i looked guru hargobind ji built a mosque for the muslims, gur ki maseet.  People don't stop taking drugs becuase you are going to tell them to.  Drugs are illegal right now in PUnjab, it's not like they are legal and khalistan is going to make them illegal.  People will stop taking drugs when they see and hear sikhi being taught in schools, real sikhi not the hindufied version taught in schools today.

agreed.

118553[/snapback]

Good post :TH:

First of all who declared that eating meat is wrong according to the teachings of the Guru Granth Sahib? This is still argued and many Sikhs including myself believe eating meat is allowed. So will I not be able to live in Khalistan? What about Sikhs with haircuts which seem to be the majority now...will all the barbar shops be closed down? I mean unlike eating meat cutting your hair is undeniably wrong according to the GGS. And plus banning alcohol will not stop people from drinking because like in the early 1900s in North America during prohibition people will find other ways to get it.

I think Khalsiatn should be a modern democracy where people have freedom but where Sikhi is taught in schools and encouraged.

Well if meating eat was right why don't we eat it in the Gurdwara? Well eating meat is still a controversy but if they are going to let Sikhs eat it then it shouldn't matter if they eat it in the Gurdwara too then. The majority are not hair cuts they are still with kesh most of the Sikhs are still in Punjab the rest are in western countries. America during the 1900's had alot of corruption then with Gangsters running around and most of the police bought so thats why drinking wasn't banned. Khalistan will be different because the true sikhs will run it and it will be based upon the Guru Granth Saab Ji and the Panj Pyaare. Well the meaning of Khalistan is the land of the pure/the land of the khalsa and it doesn't mean for everyone. If you don't believe me you can do your own research on it and come to the same conclusion. :wub:

Whatever the Panj Pyaare decide i will respect there decision on this issue.

Pakistan treats Sikhs much better then India has treated Sikhs and my concept of Khalistan makes Sikhi stronger in quality and numbers.

The land of Khalsa welcomes only those that are Khalsa in most peoples books otherwise we would end up with the situation we have today in Punjab with fake people trying to destroy Sikhi. You have a nice knowledge of Sikhi and i won't tell people to stop taking drugs when they learn about Sikhi they will stop themselves. Drugs might be illegal in Punjab but it is still filled with drugs, prostution and other bad stuff because the Indian Government doesn't help the people of Punjab and Sikhs don't get anywhere in life and end up doing drugs or other stuff.

Well if you and every Sikh out there wants it to be a democracy then we need to change the name because the meaning of Khalistan is land of the pure or the land of the Khalsa and not everyone will be pure or be Khalsa :TH:

Pakistan treats Sikhs much better then India has treated Sikhs and my concept of Khalistan makes Sikhi stronger in quality and numbers.

Can i just make one point. Is it possible for us to discuss this and know that India has been terrible to Sikhs without praising Pakistan? Pakistan extreminated Sikhs from its land to make its land of the Pure - we were the 'impurities' they wanted to cleanse and they did it. Apart from a few families at the major Gurudwaras Pakistan DOES NOT GIVE A DAMN about Sikhs because they wiped us out so successfully.

I hate to see people bootlicking Pakistan after all they did to Sikhs. They only care for themselves - if they think they can use Sikhs they use them, if not, they hate us as they always have.

There are more Muslims in a few streets in Malerkotla than there are Sikhs in the whole of Pakistan. Always remember that.

Pakistan is nothing to aspire to for Khalistan.

Pakistan has no love or wish for Khalistan to become a reality so it should be seen in the same light as India. Remember it is Benazir Bhutto who helped Ranjiv Gandhi in killing Sikh freedom fighters.

Lahore will be the capital of Khalistan so pakistan will have to cease occupation of Sikh land aswell if they serious about supporting Khalistan. Otherwise it will be treated as an enemy.

Pakistan has no love or wish  for Khalistan to become a reality so it should be seen in the same light as India. Remember it is Benazir Bhutto who helped Ranjiv Gandhi in killing Sikh freedom fighters.

Who is Benazir Bhutto? I know Pakistan doesn't have any love or wish for Khalistan to become a reality but it does treat Sikhs today better then India does today.

Lahore will be the capital of Khalistan so pakistan will have to cease occupation of Sikh land aswell if they serious about supporting Khalistan. Otherwise it will be treated as an enemy.

I agree with you Lahore is the capital of Khalistan and we will probably end up having a war with Pakistan over it.