My Dad Says...

lost girl

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa. Whaeguru Ji Ki Fateh.

yes..Sikh Singh Khalsa (the new member) is right...you all should read that...and check out what i wrote in there too...its long and stuff but please, please read it all. go here:

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?showto...ndpost&p=114911

you'll find out a lot of stuff and you'll start to think a bit of what your daddy said. im so sry to tell you this my friend but, I think that your daddy is just saying al of this because he doesn't want to follow our religion. He might think that Christianity is a way more easy path to get to God compared to Sikhism, but plz (please) tell him that he'll remember God near the end of his life and he will regret saying all of this if he doesn't take Amrit. everyone remembers God at the end of their lives, but most Ppl who arent Amrit-Dhari dont show it cuz they know that Ppl would say stuff like "He/she didn't ever remember God in respect during the his/her life, but now as he/she is dying, he/she remembers God because he/she knows that the Day Of Judgement cant be hidden from him/her.

no offense or anything to you or your father or you, but i think you should just tell him that he should stop saying these umm.....unusual comments and also stop asking these .....unusual questions cuz (because) i believe that he's not calm whenever he talks abt (about) all of this stuff and also when he asks these umm.....unusual questions of his. im sure he'll be a million times more calm when he starts to read Gurbani. just tell him to do it with full faith, love, spirit, soul and mind..and im sure he'll laugh at his questions some time sooner or later.

hope you understand.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa. Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

Guest Sikh_Singh_Khalsa
Sat Sri Akal:

"Bapu, if you spent as much time doing Paath as you do asking questions, you would know the answers by now!".

115656[/snapback]

HAHAHAHAH LOL.gif

excellent point! :wub:

116026[/snapback]

This is true, we have questions until we think by our mind by thinking that we r something but when we become aprt of god by chanting his name we thinks by his mind and we are not left with anyquestions because who finds god onds everything.....

there is a shabd relating this when i get that in my mind i will post that with this...

Guest Sikh_Singh_Khalsa
maybe ur dad shud talk to mine....he loves to debate and lecture ppl for hours and hours and hours.............that's why i only ask him something debatable when i have a week off from school............lol

116235[/snapback]

Same as my dad's big bro icon4.gif