Amritdhari's Going Out

Guest Guest

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh

hai hai hai

simple no hankey pankey, no holding hands kissing nuttin before anand karaj then do wot u want behind closesd doors i cudnt give a stuff. SIMPLE

STOP MAKING STUPID THREADS

NO HANKEY PANKEY. [full stop]

is that clear?

if not slap ur self hard on face and then see if it is....... ok :wub:

and do more vaheguruuu and naam abyaass and lees of this doddgy stuff control the panj chooor

ohhhh hhooooo wot is the world commin to hunna

someone comes on this board for some help and the you guys theSANGAT tell them to stop making up silly threads. i came on here asking for advice. i know its wrong but wanted some advice on how to handle the matter as i've told them that it shouldnt happen. if i knew how to handle this then i wouldn't come on the forum.

i agree with :wub: if you dont anything productive to say that dont reply...stop wasting your time and the sangats time. spend the time more productively (do more paat!) spend your time wisely cos we dont know when were going to die.

but thanks sangat i think i know not to come on this forum again.

bhul chuk marfa

ohhoo sorry phenji paji just tell them wot there doing is wrong...

theres just so maany topics can we kiss, hold hands this and that.......

hello wake upp like make up your own mind... ask guru ji for crying out loud expecially if you are a gursikh.

if you feel to embarased then theres your answer..........

gosh yh sorry once again just so many topics on this everywhere on this bored driving me crazy

WOWW...WOWW AND WOWW grin.gif

askingquestions that most of us secretly want the answers to and find it easier to ask in aplace where we feel comfortable....YOUTH board for gods sake....wat u expectin....YUOTH probs.......hey guys!!! #1

vahegurooo :wub:

• 1 month later...
WOWW...WOWW AND WOWW grin.gif

askingquestions that most of us secretly want the answers to and find it easier to ask in aplace where we feel comfortable....YOUTH board for gods sake....wat u expectin....YUOTH probs.......hey guys!!! #1

vahegurooo  :)

116379[/snapback]

i love your attitude for some reason! :TH:

i have two amritdhari friends who have got into a relationship and within a matter of days have kissed. they believe they are going to get married and feel this is ok, they said it just happened.  sangat ji how do i tell them that this is wrong. fine if they believe they may get married but they should not have kissed. How do i tell them that this wrong? or is it to late to tell them. i have tryed to tell them that this is wrong but they believe its ok as they think they will marry.

116063[/snapback]

No kissing or anything like that is allowed before marriage. period. If they think they kissed cuz they wanna get married in the future, but what if that does not happen for some reason? Remember: It's not done until it is done. Won't they feel disgusted and guilty in their conscious that they have made a mistake that is considered very sick and dirty before marriage, the thing that only a couple is allowed to do. What if one of the person dies and the other has to marry someone else. Then won't that person feel guilty? If they both are Amritdhari then they should already know this. Some Sikh girls and guys are looking for Amritdhari parters to marry cuz they don't do these thigns before marriage and they are virgins, but if Amrtidhaaris' stated doing these silly thigns before marriage, this trust will go straight into toilet. wake up folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry if i offeded anyone with my tone.....

acually... i agree with both of you....

my parents were "vicholai" (people who arrange a marriage) and even tho they weren't amrit dhari yet.... both parenst were strict... so tehy were looking for a boy or girl who...

1) teh girl/boy didn't have any emotional stuff with the oppsite gender (you knwo what i mean i.e. kissing)

2) had good eduaction ect...

so alot of families are really strict about if they did anything in teh past with a boy/girl...

so yeah it is a BIG thing...