Association With Followers Of Indira Gandhi

According to the sikh rehat maryada,a khalsa or a true sikh shud not associate with descendents of dhir maliye,ram raye because they all betrayed our guru and tried to kill the guru too.

In India,Indira Gandhi is considerd durga mata and worshipped.Every year her anniversary is observed with great respect.

Hence,shud'nt we stop associating with the hindus or for the matter the sikhs who respect that lady.

I am sure our sikhs in 18th century dint associate with the people who might have respected or worshipped people like aurangzeb and wazir khan.

We shud not forget that in 84,2500 of our guru jis were burnt due to this lady.

Any sikh who has iota of self respect and dignity shud stop associating with these type of people

bhul chukk maaf

harshdeep

i agree.

however our peopel are still asleep and in gulami. remember during the British raj, sikhs in Punjab sang in schools for the welfare of the queen mother. These days under hindu rule, sikhs sing about the welfare of "durga mata" indira gandhi. History repeats itself.

Don't worry one day people will sing of indira gandhi in the same lines as Ahmad shah abdali and aurangzeb. In the mean time we will have to land at delhi at indira gandhi intl airport.

Hopefully with waaheguru's kirpa, hindustani's will one day land in Khalistan's international airport called Shaheed baba Jarnail singh Khalsa Bhindrawaale Airport. Imagine the irony.

peace.

So what, indira ghandi and here stooges will pay for what they have done in the afterlife, ANYone who does bad against another will be punished, no1 can escape that. as for 'sikhs' singing about indira ghandi and admiring her, well put them in same category as anti-khalistan sikhs, If only they could be botherd to do a bit of research, to find out the truth, then they wouldnt be singing.

we always land at amritsar these days not indira, yuk, gandhi, ewww, airport :wub: not to mention the wicked feeling of landing in ur land and apying darshan straight away to sachkand sri harminder sahib which btw can be seen as you land :wub: :TH:

Hopefully with waaheguru's kirpa, hindustani's will one day land in Khalistan's international airport called Shaheed baba Jarnail singh Khalsa Bhindrawaale Airport.

116973[/snapback]

Here is my version of the Punjabi announcement right after landing, followed by the translation:

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Veero te bheno, asi Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Jee Khalsa Bhindranwale International Airport te utar chukke haan. Khalistan di paawan pavittar dharti te tuhada swagat hai. Jee aya nu! Yattriyaan nu nivedan hai ki oh hawaaee jahaaj pooree tra rukk jaan tak apni seats te baithhay rhain. Asi umeed karde haan ki tuhadi yatra sukhad rahi howegi. Khalistan airways vich safar (no not suffer LOL.gif ) karan lei tuhada bahut bahut dhanvaad. Asi tuhadi bhavish ch sewa karan di kaamna karde haan.

Brothers and sisters, we have landed at Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Jee Khalsa Bhindranwale International Airport. You are welcome to the pure and holy land of Khalistan. Jee aya nu! Passengers are requested to please stay seated till the aircraft halts completely. We hope your journey was a pleasant one. Thanks for travelling Khalistan airways. We hope to serve you again in future.

oh my God can you imagine the day, it would be awesome. Can you imagine the inside of that airport, khalsa security guards, the duty free shop would have like some neat stuff i bet....

proud to be singhnee: you are right but i think the number of flights direct to amritsar is still miniscule compared to direct flights to delhi...

M.S. Gill seeks more international flights to Amritsar

Sarbjit Dhaliwal

Tribune News Service

Chandigarh, August 30

Making a special mention in the Rajya Sabha, Mr M.S. Gill, today urged the Union Aviation Ministry to connect Amritsar with rest of the world through adequate number of flights. While drawing the attention of the House to the continuing neglect of Amritsar, which is the only city in Punjab having an airport, he said the frequency of internal and international flights from other airports in the country had been increased several fold, but Amritsar had remained ignored.

He said though aircraft of Indian Airlines fly to all other main cities of the country, it had no air service from Delhi to Amritsar on regular basis. Though a large number of Punjabis work in Gulf countries, they were given no concession to fly to their place of work on concessional rates by Indian Airlines. However, the workforce from Kerala and Mumbai was given concession to fly to Gulf countries, he added.

The British Airlines flights to India had been increased from 19 to 40 and there was a proposal to increase these to 86 by the early next year. But all these flights were meant either for South India or to Mumbai and Delhi and not to Amritsar. He said Punjabis had the largest presence in the UK and it was there demand to fly directly to Amritsar from that country. However, they were forced to land in Delhi, he added, in absence of direct flights from the UK.

He said he had repeatedly written to the Prime Minister and to the Aviation Minister to take Punjab’s plight seriously and ensure good number of flights to Amritsar.

http://www.tribuneindia.com/2005/20050831/punjab1.htm#12

Hopefully with waaheguru's kirpa, hindustani's will one day land in Khalistan's international airport called Shaheed baba Jarnail singh Khalsa Bhindrawaale Airport.

116973[/snapback]

Here is my version of the Punjabi announcement right after landing, followed by the translation:

Veero te bheno, asi Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Jee Khalsa Bhindranwale International Airport te utar chukke haan. Khalistan di paawan pavittar dharti te tuhada swagat hai. Jee aya nu! Yattriyaan nu nivedan hai ki oh hawaaee jahaaj pooree tra rukk jaan tak apni seats te baithhay rhain. Asi umeed karde haan ki tuhadi yatra sukhad rahi howegi. Khalistan airways vich safar (no not suffer LOL.gif ) karan lei tuhada bahut bahut dhanvaad. Asi tuhadi bhavish ch sewa karan di kaamna karde haan.

Brothers and sisters, we have landed at Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Jee Khalsa Bhindranwale International Airport. You are welcome to the pure and holy land of Khalistan. Jee aya nu! Passengers are requested to please stay seated till the aircraft halts completely. We hope your journey was a pleasant one. Thanks for travelling Khalistan airways. We hope to serve you again in future.

117078[/snapback]

love the sound of it......can't wait for it to be a reality one day....hahaha i am the type who'll unbuckle my seatbelt the moment the plane slows down on the tarmac....i always do that whenever the plane lands back home, and i'm dead sure i'll do the same in this situation should it ever manifest itself in reality. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: pray.gif

that will be amazing.

But here is something which we can do much before that.God knows when we will have this kind of airport but we can surely have an airlines first with crew composing of charrdi kala singhs and singhnees.Books and symbols about sikhism all over.People given information about sikhi and naam simran and Sri Guru Granth Sahib.People will also be told about the betrayal sikhs have been going through.

This type of airlines will have following benefits:

1.People from all over the world will know about sikhism thousands of metres above the land.Who knows many of these people will become sikhs too if they choose our airlines again and again.

2.The world will know about sikhism and sikhs and the problem of mistaken identitly will be greatly solved as there will be hundreds and thousands of people from all over the world using our airlines.

3. the amritdhari sikhs wont need to remove their Sri Sahib.

4.it can be used in telling the world about 84 and expose this pseudo nation and its pseudo leaders and its pseudo policies.

5.airlines will have direct flights to nankana sahib,hazoor sahib etc.

fateh!

116973[/snapback]

117078[/snapback]

:TH: :wub: