Please Help Me---plsssssssssss

DivineJourney

hi peeps

I am facing two problem..

1. I have deleted permanetly some JPG or JPEG files from my system i want to recover those lost files can ne one pls tell me the software which cud solve the purpose..and pls make sure while suggestin that those software shud allow to copy my file(s) to a safe place ...coz there are few software availabel like recoover my file etc which lets u find ur lost file but doesnot allow u to copy that file...

2. I am trying to log into my msn id it doesnt let me do it n it mentions NO problem while i try to access my hotmail email.....it also allow me to use the webmessenger of msn there is no problem of using it.....guys i have been mistakingly using wrong passoword abut eventually i realised and got the rite password n changed it two three times...as i told i can use all the serivces like hotmail , webseenger of msn etc but i am not able to use the msn messenger it say my id and or password is wrong...but i am useing the rite password...so pls help me guys

Love

Check to see if you've got a hidden folder on your drive called "RECYCLER"

Just type in C:\RECYCLER into the address bar and see if anything comes up. If it shows a bin with a funky name, open that up and you'll be taken into an UnErase wizard.

A question that I have is, how exactly did you lose the data?

As for your Messenger problem, I'm sorry, I don't know what could be causing the error. If you're using Windows XP, try going into Control Panel -> Users. Open your account. On the top left, there's an option that says something like "Manage my network passwords". Click on that and another window should open. Delete your account from there and/or delete Passport.NET. I have no idea if that will work, but it's worth a shot.

hi peeps

I am facing two problem..

1. I have deleted permanetly some JPG or JPEG files from my system i want to recover those lost files can ne one pls tell me the software which cud solve the purpose..and pls make sure while suggestin that those software shud allow to copy my file(s) to a safe place ...coz there are few software availabel like recoover my file etc which lets u find ur lost file but doesnot allow u to copy that file...

116987[/snapback]

Can you preview the files using recover my file? If you can, then it is best to maximize the preview area and take a screen shot, and save the jpg tongue.gif or else pay for a full version tongue.gif

yah i can see the preivew ....atleast...but i want to know if there is any software avaialbe which can help me recover that file "fully".....

btw the file is in "very good quality" as it says

so ne body know how to go bout it.plssssss????

so watbout my msn problemmmmmmmm............................helpppppppppppp

hey guys...one problem sorted...thats of msn related....as i had changed the password to the earlier passoword....and deleted the cookies and offline data of internet explorer....things got bak on track

but i still need to recover my lost data..so please comeforward guys and help me

thanks to those who tried to help me...thanks guys