Bibeksar Sahib

Sarbloh Soulja

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

lol, nice answe soulja...any more answers or anything?, does any one know anything else about it?by the way. Are they AKJ??

what do you mean by are they AKJ?? :T:

I have come to know that when gursikhs do keertan in a continuous manner, thats akhand keertan. The fact that everyone does it together makes it a jatha. grin.gif

please feel free to oppose.

The Khalsa Panth

hehe i like your thinking guru panth jee..

khalsa soulja.. most of us do drink milk from the store, as well as fruit, flour etc.. the rule is as basic and natural as you can get.. we cannot go out and pick things from our own farms here, so the most basic we can get is basic ingredients from the store. And you dont do it all at once. It took me 2 years to be even moderatly strict.. first step: stop eating out!!! thats the grossest anyway..

second step which might be hard, start eating from only amritdharis.. then just start cutting things out, bread, pasta sauce, canned foods, slowly slowly, then while you are doing this you can start eating in sarbloh if you would like, its simple.. but amritvela, yes you can do it for week stretches.. but can you keep it for 5 years without missing a single day? i doubt it, if you can my head is at your feet. amritvela is hard to keep for such a long time without motivation, devotion and it helps if you have someone living with you who will push you, and you push them.

but i still say sarbloh bibek is easy, im so lazy cant even get up for amritvela half the time...

of course, stressing over amritvela and crying and screaming over it, is also useless, if you miss it, just say guru sahib i have missed amritvela, its all in your hukam, one day itll start again. guru sahib works in mysterious ways.

o rite i c where ur coming from

with amritvela theres no 2 ways around it, either u did it or u didnt

with bibek theres loads of different levels, the bottom ones are pretty easy but once u get to the strictest level, which means tracing your food back so it is not even remotely jooth (which is virtually impossible in western society) it is definately solid

i usually dont eat out but have done on some occassions :umm: and eating from amritdharis only isnt 2 hard so in that sense bibek is sortov easier.....unless u are talking about the most strict form of bibek.......

khalsa soulja.. so u get my point of view.. bibek is prettyy easy.. and after awhile of only eating from amritdharis you will think, hey its not so hard to stop eating this nasty processed sauce or ketchup or little things here and there, and soon you might just say, hmm its not so hard to just cook it all in sarbloh and eat it in battas.. :umm:

this was a two year process for me, and i am still working on myself.. thats what sikhi is.. work on urself.. i think my main issues are amritvela, and being kind, having less ego etc.. i tend to get angry fast as well..

anyway, see.. i still say amritvela is much harder.. haha