Sign in to follow this  
Guest confused

Baba Vadhbagh Singh

Guest militant

THis ghost stuff is pathetic a lot of hindu rituals go on @ the so called gurdwara there ghosts have no place in a gurdwara and the aarti with fire and dancin with out any head cover is jus a joke PATHETIC 2 me this is jus anova 1 of dem hindu infuenced so called sikh places whats wid the ritausl they jus make me burn inside this is antigurmat if u ask me blind people go there lol if u got so called balck majic read bani the guru granth sahib is the only way worshipin photos ,ash,water ,and that fire thing is wrothless and PaTHAETIC

Guest Guest
Can anyone direct me to some books/webpages/ or anythnig on Baba Vadhbaagh Singh.  I'm not looking for people to say its wrong and we shouldnt as Sikhs believe in him,  if anyone has facts please not opinions please share, i have someone very close to me who has become a huge follower of this baba.  Please, Please help.

119215[/snapback]

i HAVE MADE THIS WEBSITE FOR THE DEVOTEES OF BABA VADBHAG SINGH JI

YOU CAN LOG ON TO THIS SITE FOR DETAILS FOF BABA VADBHAG SINGH JI

WWW.SRIDERASAHIB.COM

Regards

Atul Kundra

Guest a.s.khalsa

Do not say any thing wrong if you don't know any thing about baba wadbhag singh ji that water is very strong effects on evil spirits and ghosts made by baba ji 300+ i am from new zeland went to see myself . I did aerdass so they came in one woman and call me . They ask me where is my wife ....which she pass away 5 years ago she was standing beside me .. so plz don't say as i mansion .. bhul chuk maff

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

Terms of Use