Benti To Forum Users

Guest so longg

Guest so longg

can you please stop making useless topics with 95% of the posts are rubbish saying,

i agree with him

i agree with her

agree with him

her

wot ever dont care

and useless topics that mean nothing what so ever LOL its gettin annoying and there seems to be no quality in threads anymore no.gif

can you please stop making useless topics with 95% of the posts are rubbish saying,

i agree with him

i agree with her

agree with him

her

wot ever dont care

and useless topics that mean nothing what so ever LOL its gettin annoying and there seems to be no quality in threads anymore  no.gif

121317[/snapback]

nice post :TH:

I agree with Khalsa for agreeing with it :) This is a perfect example that Sikhs can unite, we are one, finally there is a thread where we are all in agreement with one another :TH: But the replied lack quality LOL.gif

i agree with him

i agree with her

agree with him

her

wot ever dont care

and useless topics that mean nothing what so ever LOL its gettin annoying and there seems to be no quality in threads anymore  no.gif

121317[/snapback]

:TH:

• 1 month later...
Guest old timer

BUMP!

i mean come on talking about toilets bath rooms when someone asked a serious question. People you really need to get out! wacko.gif

Over the past few months sadly the quality of sikhsangat seems to be slipping :lol: I thought the point of this section is to help eople. use the Fun section if you wanta talk about body waste. sorry so complain. had to be said.